Turbo technology in 2014

Well, the joystick may not be as sturdy as it could be.

Less than 100 miles on my bike...and my joystick is broken too. Dang.

At least mostly. I can still make mode and view changes if I am persistent, but that's sure a pain. (Turning the light on and off works fine). It feels kind of floppy. I'll ask for a new one. I thought I saw somebody say Specialized had a better design available, but now I don't see that post.

Speaking of which...does anybody else have trouble with their power button on the battery? Sometimes it turns on/off as expected, but other times I have to try several times before it will turn on and off. I try holding it down for different lengths of times, and pressing lighter or heavier, but it doesn't seem to matter. It works as expected about half the time. I read the manual and it even says how to press the buttons, but that didn't help me. I guess that's something else to ask the shop about. Though I get the feeling they don't have a lot of first-hand experience with these. Well, if nothing else, they have another one in stock so I can try it and see if it is different.

Speaking of which...does anybody else have trouble with their power button on the battery? Sometimes it turns on/off as expected, but other times I have to try several times before it will turn on and off. I try holding it down for different lengths of times, and pressing lighter or heavier, but it doesn't seem to matter.
To turn my bike on, I have to keep the power button pressed for about a second or two but to turn it off I have to do a quick press and let go. Any other sequence and it will not work for me.

Back