Wait for ST2 or Turbo S?

• Wait for ST2

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Go Turbo S

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Notonenameleft

Trying to decide on the Specialized Turbo S or wait a few weeks for the ST2. What sort of real world range are Turbo S owners experiencing? We plan on road touring up to 80-100 miles one way on any given trip and do not mind changing batteries along the way. Is that range possible out of the Turbo S. I know it is relative to the terrain but they will mostly be an up and down affair with equal up/down hills. My gal and I are both getting an E-Bike. I am partial to the styling and feel of the Turbo S but the ST2 looks ground breaking but would like Turbo S owners thoughts...spent some time on the ST1 and did not like as much as the Specialized...Thanks for any help!

I you can afford 2xST2s just have your chauffeur follow you in the limo with spare batteries. ;) Funny that this is in the Specialized section. -S

This is gonna be grand. Congratulations. I hope you use those bikes as much as possible! I am happy for you.

I you can afford 2xST2s just have your chauffeur follow you in the limo with spare batteries. ;) Funny that this is in the Specialized section. -S

I started in the Specialized section hoping someone would tell me I could get the range I was hoping for. I prefer the looks of the TurboS and thought I could get better answers from Specialized fans. Stromer guys would have said ST2 all the way so I felt it appropriate to get opposing views...We are semi-retired and are downsizing selling the high dollar sedan and moving to one vehicle, a couple of E Bikes and a Vespa...Chauffer in tow:)

Last edited:
Congrats on the purchase. Make sure to give us some feedback when you get the bike. I've got a broken arm and a cracked shoulder, so I could still change my mind until it heals. :)
Yikes dude! I'm sorry for that...yes, I'll report on the Stromer side when we get our bikes...

Bike related or are you still skiing ;0)

I still have two weekends of skiing planned and then I'm done.

Hope you heal fast and get better soon.

Congrats on the purchase. Make sure to give us some feedback when you get the bike. I've got a broken arm and a cracked shoulder, so I could still change my mind until it heals. :)

Back