Trust "The Science"

right because you can find articles that fit what you want have you investigated them? do you understand them? I doubt it neither have i. thats why I look at the people that write them. le
We can look at official sources as see that they have directly lied to the public over and over...Fauci, for example, was dishonest 3 times in one short interview and Dr.Birx lied in her interviews and the CDC boss lied repeatedly to the public.
So the official sources are corrupted liars.
The scientists producing the study on auto accidents are shamefully corrupt liars.Worse, it seems ever more likely that our own officials and top research scientists were involved in creating the virus and deepening the crisis by putting out false info to protect their own interests by misleading the public and other researchers. Their PRIMARY interest was in protecting the reputation of the research scientists and in particular their Chinese associate scientists WHO THEY WERE FUNDING through channels.

We can look at official sources as see that they have directly lied to the public over and over...Fauci, for example, was dishonest 3 times in one short interview and Dr.Birx lied in her interviews and the CDC boss lied repeatedly to the public.
So the official sources are corrupted liars.
The scientists producing the study on auto accidents are shamefully corrupt liars.Worse, it seems ever more likely that our own officials and top research scientists were involved in creating the virus and deepening the crisis by putting out false info to protect their own interests by misleading the public and other researchers. Their PRIMARY interest was in protecting the reputation of the research scientists and in particular their Chinese associate scientists WHO THEY WERE FUNDING through channels.
Yet you use less than credible sources? everyone lies or we think they lie. but what you really want to describe is a Cabal of layers who all have the same lie. in this world where no one can agree on much of anything we are not seeing that.

well only fox and such are tell you its not. Remember their audience tended to die of covid more then anyone else in the is and are still dying from it; They told so many stupid things. hell our president told us so many stupid things and did them while he had covid. Remover the rest of the world had covid and if there was actually a serious problem there is no way that info could be fully suppressed.
What stupid thing did the President say and why is it just one President in your narrative instead of both? Because..as you yourself declare about others, it's what you WANT to believe.
So tell a stupid harmful thing thing ONE President said. Then I will match it with one you don't think about or mention from the other President, because of your bias.

well only fox and such are tell you its not. Remember their audience tended to die of covid more then anyone else in the is and are still dying from it; They told so many stupid things. hell our president told us so many stupid things and did them while he had covid. Remover the rest of the world had covid and if there was actually a serious problem there is no way that info could be fully suppressed.
Actually Fox doesnt tell me anything... I dont watch it or much else tv lol..

You also say information (or whatever) couldnt be suppressed? Have you seen what they are releasing about twitter? or read the same is going on with Facebook?

Wowzer!!!

Twitter File Release #11 – The Government Censorship Campaign to Control COVID-19 Information

Yet you use less than credible sources? everyone lies or we think they lie. but what you really want to describe is a Cabal of layers who all have the same lie. in this world where no one can agree on much of anything we are not seeing that.
Which less than credible source are you talking about, foofie? I know which one is less credible (Dr. Campbell- not an MD, but he at least is showing faults in a ridiculous bunk study hitting the big time ), whereas you are basically unconscious WRT credibility of your sources.

I'm using their own words, foofie, the corrupt lying officials and their now available emails.

What stupid thing did the President say and why is it just one President in your narrative instead of both? Because..as you yourself declare about others, it's what you WANT to believe.
So tell a stupid harmful thing thing ONE President said. Then I will match it with one you don't think about or mention from the other President, because of your bias.
lets see the pandemic would be over in April. that beach and light internally would fix it. he had covid and went to a big fundraiser and spread it everywhere. he did not endorse the vaccine he was so fond of bragging her crated. just a few things really. Remember we had the worst pandemic of any country in the world under him bar none. We had the most anti vaxxers with the most crazy crap we had Ivermiction pushed by them and hydracloriqin too. Then again those same people were dying of covid far more than anyone else too. this is just a small bit of it.

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” — Trump in a CNBC interview.
rump privately tells journalist Bob Woodward that the novel coronavirus is “deadly stuff,” but continues to tell the public that it is “under control,” even suggesting that it could go away in the spring.

Feb. 7: “It goes through air, Bob. That’s always tougher than the touch … You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed. And, so that’s a very tricky one. … It’s also more deadly than your – you know, your, even your strenuous flus. … This is more deadly. This is 5, you know, this is 5% versus 1% and less than 1%. You know, so, this is deadly stuff.” — Trump in an interview with Woodward, released in September.

Feb. 10: “Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do — you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April. We’re in great shape though. We have 12 cases — 11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.” — Trump at the White House. (See our item “Will the New Coronavirus ‘Go Away’ in April?“)

Feb. 14: “There’s a theory that, in April, when it gets warm — historically, that has been able to kill the virus. So we don’t know yet; we’re not sure yet. But that’s around the corner.” — Trump in speaking to National Border Patrol Council members.

Feb. 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!” — Trump in a tweet.

Feb. 26: “So we’re at the low level. As they get better, we take them off the list, so that we’re going to be pretty soon at only five people. And we could be at just one or two people over the next short period of time. So we’ve had very good luck.”

“I think every aspect of our society should be prepared. I don’t think it’s going to come to that, especially with the fact that we’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up.” — when asked if “U.S. schools should be preparing for a coronavirus spreading.”

A definitive guide to Donald Trump’s worst quotes and coronavirus takes​

Actually Fox doesnt tell me anything... I dont watch it or much else tv lol..

You also say information (or whatever) couldnt be suppressed? Have you seen what they are releasing about twitter? or read the same is going on with Facebook?

Wowzer!!!

Twitter File Release #11 – The Government Censorship Campaign to Control COVID-19 Information

boy what a mess. this part is my favorite.
The COVID-19 narrative becomes a tool to achieve a variety of objectives: debate controls; the deployed ‘excuse‘ for a very visible lack of voter enthusiasm for the puppet (Biden); the use of fraudulent ‘mail-in ballots’; the keeping of socially distant physical auditors, etc. Without COVID as a tool the manufactured process is more difficult. The ‘never let a crisis go to waste‘ strategy includes the creation of a crisis.

The COVID-19 narrative held four primary benefits. Without COVID weaponized we would not see:

• (1) Mail-in ballots. The origination material of the 2020 fraud.
  • (2) Breaking down of alliance-minded gathering and assemblies. COVID blocked group gatherings to discuss what was around us and stopped us from recognizing the scale of our assembly. COVID also took down faith-based leadership and church assembly when it was needed most.
  • (3) Spending packages that were really blue state bailouts justified under the auspices of COVID relief.
  • (4) Government providing the crisis solution (and all the ramifications therein).

lets see the pandemic would be over in April. that beach and light internally would fix it. he had covid and went to a big fundraiser and spread it everywhere. he did not endorse the vaccine he was so fond of bragging her crated. just a few things really. Remember we had the worst pandemic of any country in the world under him bar none. We had the most anti vaxxers with the most crazy crap we had Ivermiction pushed by them and hydracloriqin too. Then again those same people were dying of covid far more than anyone else too. this is just a small bit of it.

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” — Trump in a CNBC interview.
rump privately tells journalist Bob Woodward that the novel coronavirus is “deadly stuff,” but continues to tell the public that it is “under control,” even suggesting that it could go away in the spring.

Feb. 7: “It goes through air, Bob. That’s always tougher than the touch … You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed. And, so that’s a very tricky one. … It’s also more deadly than your – you know, your, even your strenuous flus. … This is more deadly. This is 5, you know, this is 5% versus 1% and less than 1%. You know, so, this is deadly stuff.” — Trump in an interview with Woodward, released in September.

Feb. 10: “Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do — you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April. We’re in great shape though. We have 12 cases — 11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.” — Trump at the White House. (See our item “Will the New Coronavirus ‘Go Away’ in April?“)

Feb. 14: “There’s a theory that, in April, when it gets warm — historically, that has been able to kill the virus. So we don’t know yet; we’re not sure yet. But that’s around the corner.” — Trump in speaking to National Border Patrol Council members.

Feb. 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!” — Trump in a tweet.

Feb. 26: “So we’re at the low level. As they get better, we take them off the list, so that we’re going to be pretty soon at only five people. And we could be at just one or two people over the next short period of time. So we’ve had very good luck.”

“I think every aspect of our society should be prepared. I don’t think it’s going to come to that, especially with the fact that we’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up.” — when asked if “U.S. schools should be preparing for a coronavirus spreading.”

A definitive guide to Donald Trump’s worst quotes and coronavirus takes​

Thank you.

Let's discuss. I see you buy into what you want to believe, from your unreliable sources....sources that lie to you. My only unreliable source is Dr. Campbell AND I KNOW HE SCREWS UP, but he was early in showing the study. I have ONE. Yours are a group of liars and you just presented their lies, getting you in a mess.

So let's take the firsts easily proven one so that you understand that I'm telling you the truth about your sources. They know you are a True Believer, trusting in them even above even YOUR OWN EYES and EARS

lets see the pandemic would be over in April. that beach and light internally would fix it.

You see, foofie, there is only one trustworthy source and that it the direct evidence and probably you even WATCHED IT YOURSELF on TV but you learned to deny it because of a massive disinfo campaign to corrupt your memory.
Let's find the truth for you and unbend your mind bit by bit. He did not mention bleach . He mentioned disinfectant and light, a legitimate research field.

Who lied to you about that? JOE BIDEN

Serious? Cereal? lol Wowzer again... I didnt read past the first one lol... I will admit it... but for those that choose to listen to CNN for their View or maybe you do use the View as Yore View..

Trump remarked on the effectiveness of those methods and wondered if they could help address infections in the human body.

Here are his full comments:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Later, Trump clarified his comments after a reporter asked Bryan whether disinfectants could actually be injected into COVID-19 patients.

"It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."

Trump did not explicitly recommend ingesting a disinfectant like bleach. Nevertheless, his remarks led some companies and state agencies to issue warnings about ingesting disinfectants. The maker of Lysol said in a statement that "under no circumstance" should its products be used in the human body.

Really you guys should get off dial up... or two tin cans connected with a string.

boy what a mess. this part is my favorite.
The COVID-19 narrative becomes a tool to achieve a variety of objectives: debate controls; the deployed ‘excuse‘ for a very visible lack of voter enthusiasm for the puppet (Biden); the use of fraudulent ‘mail-in ballots’; the keeping of socially distant physical auditors, etc. Without COVID as a tool the manufactured process is more difficult. The ‘never let a crisis go to waste‘ strategy includes the creation of a crisis.

The COVID-19 narrative held four primary benefits. Without COVID weaponized we would not see:

• (1) Mail-in ballots. The origination material of the 2020 fraud.
  • (2) Breaking down of alliance-minded gathering and assemblies. COVID blocked group gatherings to discuss what was around us and stopped us from recognizing the scale of our assembly. COVID also took down faith-based leadership and church assembly when it was needed most.
  • (3) Spending packages that were really blue state bailouts justified under the auspices of COVID relief.
  • (4) Government providing the crisis solution (and all the ramifications therein).
Are you saying its wrong or correct?

Maybe you missed the Science? Or just dont pay much attention ( dont take that as snark as I wish I didnt)..

Read some.. Best site on the internet.. Bet you have an enlightening after a couple weeks of reading.. Fun stuff

U.S. Postal Service Opens Permanent Political Division, Dedicated to the Delivery and Return of Mail-in Election Ballots, DNC Lawyer Mark Elias is Very Happy

Math doesnt lie

President Trump Highlights Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai Math and Pattern Analysis of Mail-in Ballots in Pima County Arizona

Thank you.

Let's discuss. I see you buy into what you want to believe, from your unreliable sources....sources that lie to you. My only unreliable source is Dr. Campbell AND I KNOW HE SCREWS UP, but he was early in showing the study. I have ONE. Yours are a group of liars and you just presented their lies, getting you in a mess.

So let's take the firsts easily proven one so that you understand that I'm telling you the truth about your sources. They know you are a True Believer, trusting in them even above even YOUR OWN EYES and EARS

You see, foofie, there is only one trustworthy source and that it the direct evidence and probably you even WATCHED IT YOURSELF on TV but you learned to deny it because of a massive disinfo campaign to corrupt your memory.
Let's find the truth for you and unbend your mind bit by bit. He did not mention bleach . He mentioned disinfectant and light, a legitimate research field.

where is disinfectant inside the body a legit research field? I remember his flake of a doc cringing when he said it she wanted to disappear.
this happened but it never went anywhere. and it was only 5 people.
"Although our study suggested that ultraviolet A light may be useful in treating COVID-19, further investigation is needed to determine whether this approach can improve clinical outcomes," said Ali Rezaie, MD, FRCP(C), medical director of GI Motility at Cedars-Sinai and the study's corresponding author.

Rezaie, an associate professor of Medicine, explained that the study was limited by the small sample size and the fact that the natural history of SARS-CoV-2 levels in the respiratory tracts of COVID-19 intensive care patients is not well understood. Larger studies that include a control group are needed to further gauge the effects of UVA light treatment and to explore the mechanism of these effects, he added.
since trump talked about it in April 2020 and the test was in 2021 .

Last edited:
where is disinfectant inside the body a legit research field? I remember his flake of a doc cringing when he said it she wanted to disappear.
this happened but it never went anywhere. and it was only 5 people.
"Although our study suggested that ultraviolet A light may be useful in treating COVID-19, further investigation is needed to determine whether this approach can improve clinical outcomes," said Ali Rezaie, MD, FRCP(C), medical director of GI Motility at Cedars-Sinai and the study's corresponding author.

Rezaie, an associate professor of Medicine, explained that the study was limited by the small sample size and the fact that the natural history of SARS-CoV-2 levels in the respiratory tracts of COVID-19 intensive care patients is not well understood. Larger studies that include a control group are needed to further gauge the effects of UVA light treatment and to explore the mechanism of these effects, he added.
since trump talked about it in April 2020 and the test was in 2021 .
Let me guess... At a time when everyone knew everything? Really? Petty me thinks..

Let me guess... At a time when everyone knew everything? Really? Petty me thinks..
I watched trump so much it was so bad the stupid the demand for praise then threats of withholding support if he was not praised the bragging over stuff that he failed on it was so bad. he helped America fail the pandemic like no other. it was all about him and how great the thought he was. I watched so many hours of it. did you??? the man literally put a dog breeder and his son in law in charge of the worst pandemic in recent history.
this is one of his recent posts. the guy said he was clairvoyant. well if he was he was the worst person the world at it.
Screenshot 2022-12-25 at 8.39.19 PM.jpg

Last edited:
So to sum it up, foofie, Biden is the damned liar and you are the True Believer and he got you caught here displaying your thorough brain obliteration. Now as to the idea Trump was mulling over what else to pour massive money into: A legit scientific research field - and the official agency scientists double-crossed him.
Yes, Dr Birx is ALSO another fed, a lying double-crossing POS. Do you think Trump dreamed that up by himself?

Now, Foofie, please admit that you have been had by your corrupt sources
On light:

The recent outbreak of COVID-19, which continues to ravage communities with high death tolls and untold psychosocial and catastrophic economic consequences, is a vivid reminder of nature's capacity to defy contemporary healthcare. The pandemic calls for rapid mobilization of every potential clinical tool, including phototherapy—one of the most effective treatments used to reduce the impact of the 1918 “Spanish influenza” pandemic. This paper cites several studies showing that phototherapy has immense potential to reduce the impact of coronavirus diseases, and offers suggested ways that the healthcare industry can integrate modern light technologies in the fight against COVID-19 and other infections. The evidence shows that violet/blue (400–470 nm) light is antimicrobial against numerous bacteria, and that it accounts for Niels Ryberg Finsen's Nobel-winning treatment of tuberculosis. Further evidence shows that blue light inactivates several viruses, including the common flu coronavirus, and that in experimental animals, red and near infrared light reduce respiratory disorders, similar to those complications associated with coronavirus infection. Moreover, in patients, red light has been shown to alleviate chronic obstructive lung disease and bronchial asthma. These findings call for urgent efforts to further explore the clinical value of light, and not wait for another pandemic to serve as a reminder. The ubiquity of inexpensive light emitting lasers and light emitting diodes (LEDs), makes it relatively easy to develop safe low-cost light-based devices with the potential to reduce infections, sanitize equipment, hospital facilities, emergency care vehicles, homes, and the general environment as pilot studies have shown.

Photo-eradication of microorganisms with UV and blue light has been around since the 1870s. Research to further the development and deployment of germicidal UV and violet-blue light has been on the rise since COVID-19 pandemic. This paper traces the evolution of UV and violet-blue light, presents suggested ways to exploit two leading germicidal light technologies—far UV and pulsed blue light (PBL)—in the ongoing quest to effectively stem the spread of pandemic diseases. An effective way to overcome or minimize the spread of disease is to inactivate and reduce the number of viral particles both in the environment and in accessible parts of patients. This can be achieved by irradiating spaces, infected air, and the general environment with PBL or far UV, and by similarly disinfecting supplies, tools, and equipment. Irradiating the oronasal cavity of infected patients with PBL could clear the virus and kill oral opportunistic bacteria that worsen coronavirus infections. The advantages and disadvantages of the two-leading photo-disinfection light technologies are discussed.

UV Light Therapy Explained​

Again, while it’s not clear if Trump was actually referring to this particular UV light therapy, according to an April 21, 2020 press release, Aytu BioScience, Inc. has partnered with Cedars-Sinai to develop and commercialize its Healight Platform Technology, commonly known as “Healight”. The Healight technology delivers intermittent ultraviolet (UV) A light through an endotracheal catheter and according to the company, it is being studied as a potential treatment for coronavirus and other respiratory infections.

First developed in 2016 by the research team of the Medically Associated Science and Technology (MAST) Program at Cedars-Sinai and led by Mark Pimentel, MD, Healight has shown potential as an effective antiviral and antibacterial treatment. The device uses UVA light, because of all three forms of UV light, UVA has been shown to have the least amount of harm to mammalian cells while still killing viral and bacterial cells.

On light and disinfectant and viruses, foofie. be mad at those who deceived you so methodically and thoroughly. They double-crossed the world, and perhaps cost untold number of lives - because Trump was asking and ready to fund heavily

. "Outbreaks of diseases caused by coronaviruses SARS-CoV (2002–2004), MERS-CoV (2012, 2014, 2015), filovirus Ebola (2014–2015, 2018–2019), as well as the current pandemic caused by coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (2019–to date), has stimulated extensive research....('''). Although photosensitizing antivirals are, in principle, suitable for disinfection purposes (e.g., rooms and vehicles), in this account we are focusing on inhibition of viral reproduction in host cells. Many dangerous and widespread viruses are enveloped, for example, respiratory viruses, viruses of hemorrhagic fevers and encephalitis, herpes, hepatitis, HIV, etc. Enveloped viruses possess a supercapsid based on a lipid bilayer, which they acquire from membranes of the host cell upon maturation and egress. Origination of the lipids from the host cell provides for considerable similarity of the lipid part of envelope of various viruses (although the exact lipid composition may differ significantly [26]). The lipid bilayer of the virion is as an excellent target for broad-spectrum antivirals [27,28]. Since oxidation of unsaturated lipids by singlet oxygen is well known [29,30], it is assumed that lipid oxidation in the virion envelope disrupts its ability to fuse with the lipid membrane of the host cell, thus preventing the penetration of the viral genetic material inside [28]. Lipid-directed antiviral drugs could be attractive because there is no obvious mechanism for the emergence of virus resistance by mutations, since lipid biosynthesis is not encoded in the viral genome [28]. Unlike the virion, the cell is capable of synthesizing lipids and has repair systems that restore the function of the membrane after oxidative damage to its components, which provides greater cell resistance to oxidants. Photosensitizers are substances that can exhibit biological activity under electromagnetic irradiation (UV, visible, IR). Upon absorption of a light quantum, the photosensitizer forms the singlet excited state (S1) and is then capable of either reacting with biomolecules itself, or, as a result of intersystem crossing (ISC), transform into a triplet state (T1). Inactivation of a triplet excited state is possible through the transfer of an electron to a substrate (type I photoreaction) or through energy exchange with a triplet oxygen molecule (3O2), resulting in formation of singlet oxygen (type II photoreaction) [31,32,33]. Type I photoreaction yields intermediate formation of ion-radicals, subsequently forming various reactive oxygen species (ROS). Either way, 1O2 or other generated ROS can cause damage to biomolecules [29]. There are many reports of photosensitized antiviral action of various compounds [31,34,35,36,37,38,39]. However, investigation of the mechanism of action and identification of targets for such compounds is a complicated task (...). Data on antiviral photosensitizers are summarized in several, including some recent, reviews [31,34,35,36,37,38,39]. The most prominent is a comprehensive review [31] containing more than 600 references on photo-dependent antiviral action. ...

Last edited:
Funny you missed they I was payed what you did. But guess what it went no where. But I posted hundreds of trumps lies. Don’t be silly we know how UV light works outside the body. Your just getting desperate now.

Funny you missed they I was payed what you did. But guess what it went no where. But I posted hundreds of trumps lies. Don’t be silly we know how UV light works outside the body. Your just getting desperate now.
Don't be dishonest, foofie. Light-activated disinfectant is a legit research field for INSIDE THE BODY

But I posted hundreds of trumps lies

I took YOUR FIRST ONE and showed it to be a lie. Don't be dishonest foofie. You need to admit your first example is now shown to be a lie you swallowed.

"Outbreaks of diseases caused by coronaviruses SARS-CoV (2002–2004), MERS-CoV (2012, 2014, 2015), filovirus Ebola (2014–2015, 2018–2019), as well as the current pandemic caused by coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (2019–to date), has stimulated extensive research....('''). Although photosensitizing antivirals are, in principle, suitable for disinfection purposes (e.g., rooms and vehicles), in this account we are focusing on inhibition of viral reproduction in host cells. Many dangerous and widespread viruses are enveloped, for example, respiratory viruses, viruses of hemorrhagic fevers and encephalitis, herpes, hepatitis, HIV, etc. Enveloped viruses possess a supercapsid based on a lipid bilayer, which they acquire from membranes of the host cell upon maturation and egress. Origination of the lipids from the host cell provides for considerable similarity of the lipid part of envelope of various viruses (although the exact lipid composition may differ significantly [26]). The lipid bilayer of the virion is as an excellent target for broad-spectrum antivirals [27,28]. Since oxidation of unsaturated lipids by singlet oxygen is well known [29,30], it is assumed that lipid oxidation in the virion envelope disrupts its ability to fuse with the lipid membrane of the host cell, thus preventing the penetration of the viral genetic material inside [28]. Lipid-directed antiviral drugs could be attractive because there is no obvious mechanism for the emergence of virus resistance by mutations, since lipid biosynthesis is not encoded in the viral genome [28]. Unlike the virion, the cell is capable of synthesizing lipids and has repair systems that restore the function of the membrane after oxidative damage to its components, which provides greater cell resistance to oxidants. Photosensitizers are substances that can exhibit biological activity under electromagnetic irradiation (UV, visible, IR). Upon absorption of a light quantum, the photosensitizer forms the singlet excited state (S1) and is then capable of either reacting with biomolecules itself, or, as a result of intersystem crossing (ISC), transform into a triplet state (T1). Inactivation of a triplet excited state is possible through the transfer of an electron to a substrate (type I photoreaction) or through energy exchange with a triplet oxygen molecule (3O2), resulting in formation of singlet oxygen (type II photoreaction) [31,32,33]. Type I photoreaction yields intermediate formation of ion-radicals, subsequently forming various reactive oxygen species (ROS). Either way, 1O2 or other generated ROS can cause damage to biomolecules [29]. There are many reports of photosensitized antiviral action of various compounds [31,34,35,36,37,38,39]. However, investigation of the mechanism of action and identification of targets for such compounds is a complicated task (...). Data on antiviral photosensitizers are summarized in several, including some recent, reviews [31,34,35,36,37,38,39]. The most prominent is a comprehensive review [31] containing more than 600 references on photo-dependent antiviral action. ..."

Don't be dishonest, foofie. Light-activated disinfectant is a legit research field for INSIDE THE BODY

"Outbreaks of diseases caused by coronaviruses SARS-CoV (2002–2004), MERS-CoV (2012, 2014, 2015), filovirus Ebola (2014–2015, 2018–2019), as well as the current pandemic caused by coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (2019–to date), has stimulated extensive research....('''). Although photosensitizing antivirals are, in principle, suitable for disinfection purposes (e.g., rooms and vehicles), in this account we are focusing on inhibition of viral reproduction in host cells. Many dangerous and widespread viruses are enveloped, for example, respiratory viruses, viruses of hemorrhagic fevers and encephalitis, herpes, hepatitis, HIV, etc. Enveloped viruses possess a supercapsid based on a lipid bilayer, which they acquire from membranes of the host cell upon maturation and egress. Origination of the lipids from the host cell provides for considerable similarity of the lipid part of envelope of various viruses (although the exact lipid composition may differ significantly [26]). The lipid bilayer of the virion is as an excellent target for broad-spectrum antivirals [27,28]. Since oxidation of unsaturated lipids by singlet oxygen is well known [29,30], it is assumed that lipid oxidation in the virion envelope disrupts its ability to fuse with the lipid membrane of the host cell, thus preventing the penetration of the viral genetic material inside [28]. Lipid-directed antiviral drugs could be attractive because there is no obvious mechanism for the emergence of virus resistance by mutations, since lipid biosynthesis is not encoded in the viral genome [28]. Unlike the virion, the cell is capable of synthesizing lipids and has repair systems that restore the function of the membrane after oxidative damage to its components, which provides greater cell resistance to oxidants. Photosensitizers are substances that can exhibit biological activity under electromagnetic irradiation (UV, visible, IR). Upon absorption of a light quantum, the photosensitizer forms the singlet excited state (S1) and is then capable of either reacting with biomolecules itself, or, as a result of intersystem crossing (ISC), transform into a triplet state (T1). Inactivation of a triplet excited state is possible through the transfer of an electron to a substrate (type I photoreaction) or through energy exchange with a triplet oxygen molecule (3O2), resulting in formation of singlet oxygen (type II photoreaction) [31,32,33]. Type I photoreaction yields intermediate formation of ion-radicals, subsequently forming various reactive oxygen species (ROS). Either way, 1O2 or other generated ROS can cause damage to biomolecules [29]. There are many reports of photosensitized antiviral action of various compounds [31,34,35,36,37,38,39]. However, investigation of the mechanism of action and identification of targets for such compounds is a complicated task (...). Data on antiviral photosensitizers are summarized in several, including some recent, reviews [31,34,35,36,37,38,39]. The most prominent is a comprehensive review [31] containing more than 600 references on photo-dependent antiviral action. ..."
I love how you post articles you could not begin to understand. The only test done was 5 people. It never went farther. If you read it like u did you would have known that.

I love how you post articles you could not begin to understand. The only test done was 5 people. It never went farther. If you read it like u did you would have known that.
LOOK, you thought he suggested injecting bleach because they lied to you and you were their victim.
It's a legit research field and now you know it.
YOUR FIRST EXAMPLE

was shown to be you being brainwashed by a cabal AND YOU PROBABLY EVEN WATCHED THE EVENT and yet you repeated the bleach lie,believing it and Joe Biden and the agency people are the liars who deceived you . I showed the video of him lying to deceive the brain-dead suckers.

BE HONEST AND ADMIT WHAT HAPPENED to YOU

Last edited:
Back