Trek Super Commuter + 8s

I trust you are loving your new supercommuter. I was sure impressed when I took one for a test ride.

With the heavy metal fenders, you should be okay using a rack that is designed to clamp on the tires. You might consider putting a chunk of heavy foam between the tire and the fender in front of the fork just to make sure the rack doesn't deform the fender.

I am considering getting a 28 mph Bosch set-up. I am curious what kind of distance you are getting between charges. When you have a handle on that, please let us know.

I trust you are loving your new supercommuter. I was sure impressed when I took one for a test ride.

With the heavy metal fenders, you should be okay using a rack that is designed to clamp on the tires. You might consider putting a chunk of heavy foam between the tire and the fender in front of the fork just to make sure the rack doesn't deform the fender.

I am considering getting a 28 mph Bosch set-up. I am curious what kind of distance you are getting between charges. When you have a handle on that, please let us know.
I will let you know. I was going to pick it up yesterday but it was/is raining and may snow in the Whites so I pushed it off for a week.

Back