To Grizzly, or not to Grizzly?

I've already purchased mine so I'm kind of set, but it is not arrived yet it will be shipped tomorrow. So my question is to buy or not to buy

I love that bike but when im on it i feel like im on a Motor Cycle not a Bike.

I love that bike but when im on it i feel like im on a Motor Cycle not a Bike.
After 2 years of owning the Grizzly, do you still like the bike? Have you had to deal with customer service? I am considering for the spec's, but I am tentative after reading terrible reviews of CS.

After 2 years of owning the Grizzly, do you still like the bike? Have you had to deal with customer service? I am considering for the spec's, but I am tentative after reading terrible reviews of CS.
The Griz is not my bike, belongs to my friend and next door neighbor, not a bike i would buy for my self because i like to pedal and im too tall to pedal a Scrambler type bike but yeah he still loves it and i think its awesome!
I hop on and throttle around whenever he has it out!
As for CS yes i have had to deal with them, my friend foolishly let someone borrow the bike and of coarse they returned it completely dead, nothing worked when the batteries were fully charged so my friend dropped it off at my door since it was me who talked him into getting an E-Bike lol.
I contacted Ariel Rider via e-mail, let them know the particulars and they walked me through the whole trouble shooting process to ensure i didn't order the wrong part even though it wasn't even my bike and it was no longer under warranty!
We figured out what the issue was(Damaged Custom Display), they sent me the part($90) and the bike has been great ever since!

Its a strong bike. These are all 2XXXwatt bikes, they are all very powerful.

Legally, they're all in motorcycle territory. Would it not be better to just get a street legal emotorbike.
Yeah, we all have bikes that push the limit, but 40+mph--might that not be be a bridge too far.

Legally, they're all in motorcycle territory. Would it not be better to just get a street legal emotorbike.
Yeah, we all have bikes that push the limit, but 40+mph--might that not be be a bridge too far.
yes and yes. That said i still would love to build something like the Citizen Bike to goof around on private property and back roads, looks like he had fun doing it!

Last edited:
Back