Tire Sources? Tread Options

Scarlet/Fire

Region
USA
Howdy friends - Sondors mxs-
Good source for replacement tires?
(Maxxis high roller 2 -27.5x3” )
Also - anybody aware of a low profile street tire that would fit perfectly?
Cheers!

I am not sure this is what you are after but I changed out my 20 X4" on my Sonders to Vee speedsters, I like them.
27.5 X 3" Part # B316194 is also available here is the link. Also there is an old school natural wall version in your size as well if you like that look, on the MXS I personally wouldn't, they are more designed for cruisers.

VEE TIRES

I am not sure this is what you are after but I changed out my 20 X4" on my Sonders to Vee speedsters, I like them.
27.5 X 3" Part # B316194 is also available here is the link. Also there is an old school natural wall version in your size as well if you like that look, on the MXS I personally wouldn't, they are more designed for cruisers.

VEE TIRES
Thanks! It’s amazingly hard to find this size?

VEE TIRES
Better off finding a Dodo Bird right now than that tire. I've been looking for months now to no avail in that 27.5x3 size in the blackwall version.

Better off finding a Dodo Bird right now than that tire. I've been looking for months now to no avail in that 27.5x3 size in the blackwall version.
Sondors has them on their new crusier Ebikes, I wonder if they are selling any tires yet.

Layer_2.jpg

Haha! Read it without glasses and got excited about some tire named Dodo!yep hard to find!

Schwalbe Super Moto-X Performance DD GreenGuard Rigid​

available at Bikeinn in 27.5 x 2.80

trBetter off finding a Dodo Bird right now than that tire. I've been looking for months now to no avail in that 27.5x3 size in the blackwall version.
With input I think I found a winner ! Shwalbe moto x 27.5x2.8 looks great - available thru the Trek website

Schwalbe Super Moto-X Performance DD GreenGuard Rigid​

available at Bikeinn in 27.5 x 2.80

Thanks so much- found them from another source(Bikeinn was having shipping problems) Got them on the bike - it’s crazy how much more range I seem to have now with less rolling resistance! Fantastic!!

Great! Thanks for the heads up! Im at 300 with my MXS. The rear looks like its been wearing pretty fast. I think i have 75-85% of the life left. Maybe less. I might rotate them since I recently got a screw in my back tire and have to pull it off today.

Back