Throttle wiring

Dynz

Region
United Kingdom
Wanted to try a full twist throttle and got one online but it came with a male yellow 3-pin connector, so i got a female to female extension cable to connect it to the bbshd wiring harness hoping this would do it, but I pull the throttle back and nothing happens. Any thoughts?
Screenshot_2021-07-11-14-34-42-02.jpg
Screenshot_2021-07-11-14-35-29-20.jpg

Here you go
IMG_20210507_162504_978.jpg

If it's not designated to work with Bafang the Pin out might be different.
Easiest thing to do is buy a compatible one

There is a high probability that the hall sensor wires in your handle are reversed. If you can solder small wires, open the handle, switch them but be aware that the motor could also start full throttle if you have the wrong combination.

There is a high probability that the hall sensor wires in your handle are reversed. If you can solder small wires, open the handle, switch them but be aware that the motor could also start full throttle if you have the wrong combination.
Reckon i'd better send the lot back and pick up a more expensive one from one of the ebike dealers out here.

I actually did it three times 🤣
I went from thumb to full twist to half twist. The last being the best by far for me.
Obviously this is a personal choice but I find it most comfortable for riding and operating and the least likely to twist by accident handling the bike.
This one works well and has a controller voltage setting of 9 and 40.
Ships from UK too...

Back