Throttle trouble

Jim britt

Region
USA
Any help would be awesome, I broke my throttle and volt had none in stock so they told me to go online and purchase 48 volt half twist throttle,so I did and the throttle had a female 3 hole (yellow) pin,so I had to order a 3 pin male to male to get the right connection, anyway I hooked it up and I get nothing at all from the throttle, no power, the throttle from volt was a 23X wixing model with on off switch, I could not find any,the one I ordered was a 20X wixing with no on or off switch, does anyone know what the problem could be,any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

The old and new are the same kind of connectors,as pictured, I am not good with posting stuff, so usually I have to get help to do so,so bear with me please.

The old and new are the same kind of connectors and yes they are the 3 pin high style I looked it up on Google, I am sorry I can't send any pictures as I am not very computer tech. I tried to type the name of connectors you said but it keeps coming out as high.Thanks

The old and new are the same kind of connectors and yes they are the 3 pin high style I looked it up on Google, I am sorry I can't send any pictures as I am not very computer tech. I tried to type the name of connectors you said but it keeps coming out as high.Thanks
The old and new are the same kind of connectors and yes they are the 3 pin high style I am sorry I can't send any pictures as I am not very computer tech, I tried to type the name of connectors you said but it keeps coming out as high. Thanks

The old and new are the same kind of connectors and yes they are the 3 pin high style I am sorry I can't send any pictures as I am not very computer tech, I tried to type the name of connectors you said but it keeps coming out as high. Thanks

check for any bent pins in the HIGO connectors. I'm confused, you're saying male to male? How are they joined?
Use google, search,
testing ebike throttle

Last edited:
You had a throttle with an on/off switch, but you bought a throttle without one. I would presume the first one had two connectors, and the second one only has one,

The switch on the first throttle turned the bike on/off thru the second connector. How are you doing that now? I think you need to find a throttle with an on/off switch or rig a switch to the open connector to get the bike to power up,

Back