The Pivot Shuttle is now available from our store

Lenny

Hey Guys & Gals, we now carry the all new Pivot Shuttle. A Full Carbon Fiber eMTB with the Shimano Steps System. Check out the bike here

I also attached a few photos for your viewing pleasure of this amazing beast of a bike.

Attachments

• IMG_1473.jpg
    IMG_1473.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 522
  • IMG_1497.jpg
    IMG_1497.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 471
  • IMG_1490.jpg
    IMG_1490.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 473
  • IMG_1498-1024x768.jpg
    IMG_1498-1024x768.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_1483-1024x768.jpg
    IMG_1483-1024x768.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_1477-1024x768.jpg
    IMG_1477-1024x768.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 468
Way to go Lenny. This one is just about at the top of the food chain! Hope you sell many of these, of coarse they ain't cheap. You get what you pay for on this awesome ride! Cheers!

Way to go Lenny. This one is just about at the top of the food chain! Hope you sell many of these, of coarse they ain't cheap. You get what you pay for on this awesome ride! Cheers!
It won't be an easy sell, but that's not why we decided to carry it. We wanted an eMTB for the hardcore enthusiast, or someone just wanting to take it to the next level. Plus, why not? It's a sweet eBIKE!

It won't be an easy sell, but that's not why we decided to carry it. We wanted an eMTB for the hardcore enthusiast, or someone just wanting to take it to the next level. Plus, why not? It's a sweet eBIKE!

Hardcore indeed! Looks like the owner and founder of Pivot Cycles is extremely passionate about his quality builds. There have been some very positive reviews for this bike from enthusiasts in the UK in comparison with the Canyon Spectral :ON and the COMMENCAL Meta Power. A really good way to step up your game with these and alike in your inventory IMO.

Hardcore indeed! Looks like the owner and founder of Pivot Cycles is extremely passionate about his quality builds. There have been some very positive reviews for this bike from enthusiasts in the UK in comparison with the Canyon Spectral :ON and the COMMENCAL Meta Power. A really good way to step up your game with these and alike in your inventory IMO.
I can tell you right now from hands-on experience with this machine that they did not cut any corners at all! Even the little details like the seams & welds are spot on as if an artist picked up a welder and went to town on this frame. Really impressed with Pivot so far, they defiantly set the bar high.

I'm thinking about having off of our senior guy's do a walk around on the Shuttle. What do you think?

I can tell you right now from hands-on experience with this machine that they did not cut any corners at all! Even the little details like the seams & welds are spot on as if an artist picked up a welder and went to town on this frame. Really impressed with Pivot so far, they defiantly set the bar high.

I'm thinking about having off of our senior guy's do a walk around on the Shuttle. What do you think?

Yeah, and post that video on your website on the same page the bike is on for emphasis on build quality.

Back