The new AM1000 V6

EM3EV and ReEntion will be of no assistance unless you plan on some way to fit their batteries into the frame as they won't be plug and play. Luckily there are stock cases available from other manufacturers and some will even sell the empty case.
💯‼️
🤦 I responded before caffeinating & forgot we were talking about batteries for the new v6!

I've been on the hunt for larger batteries for the v5...

Reactions: JRA
My fault also because I didn't really pay attention to the fact that the thread is about Frey bikes that do take reention batteries! Gets confusing on here at times with all the different posts that kind of are about the same thing.

My Frey AM1000 V6 made it across the Pacific to California and cleared customs. I cannot wait to receive it, but UPS tracking just says “label received” and the China tracking system says it arrived in LA port, cleared customs, container unloaded and picked up.

When it arrives, I’m going to ask my local bike shop to assemble and check everything out for me. I’m hoping to be out riding soon!

They sent me a picture from the factory prior to shipping:

16_202231521049_0.jpg

I got my Frey AM 1000 V6 today. Wooohooo!!! It is one sweet ride. The bike is heavy to lift into a vehicle, but when riding it does not feel heavy.

I only rode it a few times today. I rode it up some wicked hills in my neighborhood, think San Francisco like hills. It has tons of power and got me where I was going quite fast. Riding on a modest downhill it got me going up to 55 km/hr in Eco mode. The ride is smooth and stable at speed. I just read the Bafang Ultra instructions, so now I know how to switch the controller from Eco mode to Sport.

One initial concern is that riding up those steep hills with this heavy bike, the battery seems to deplete quite fast. I went on a 2 mile ride, again, it was on those wicked steep hills, and the battery went from 97% down to 85% in minutes. I am not sure if this rapid battery depletion is normal.

I got my Frey AM 1000 V6 today. Wooohooo!!! It is one sweet ride. The bike is heavy to lift into a vehicle, but when riding it does not feel heavy.

I only rode it a few times today. I rode it up some wicked hills in my neighborhood, think San Francisco like hills. It has tons of power and got me where I was going quite fast. Riding on a modest downhill it got me going up to 55 km/hr in Eco mode. The ride is smooth and stable at speed. I just read the Bafang Ultra instructions, so now I know how to switch the controller from Eco mode to Sport.

One initial concern is that riding up those steep hills with this heavy bike, the battery seems to deplete quite fast. I went on a 2 mile ride, again, it was on those wicked steep hills, and the battery went from 97% down to 85% in minutes. I am not sure if this rapid battery depletion is normal.
Hi mate any updates on the bike? I'm thinking of getting one. Pros and cons ECT! Thanks

Are you able to tune the controller? & if so, what values are your settings at?

Back