Thanks for adding me, just bought Specialized Vado 4SL

Welcome to the Club!

To remove the handlebar remote, you need to remove all the items from the left handlebar: the grip and the brake lever. Then use a Torx 10 screwdriver (I think) to loosen the remote (which is a ring) and then slide it off the bar. By the way, you would need to remove all items from the bars if you want to swap the handlebars for another model.

Welcome. I bought the Vado SL 4.0 June 2023 and love it. If you have questions....Stefan is your guy!!!....he has been super helpful to me during this recent year with my SL. He even coerced me into spending more money on an additional ebike lol. Now I can't even afford a nice pair of bibs lol!

More seriously....Stefan is very knowledgeable with your model bicycle. He or I can likely answer a lot of your questions as they arise.

Ride safe.

Welcome to the Club!

To remove the handlebar remote, you need to remove all the items from the left handlebar: the grip and the brake lever. Then use a Torx 10 screwdriver (I think) to loosen the remote (which is a ring) and then slide it off the bar. By the way, you would need to remove all items from the bars if you want to swap the handlebars for another model.
Brilliant, thanks so much, the bike shop I bought it from didn’t know how … 😎👍

Back