Thank you to Wallke Customer Service!

99miata

Robert and everyone at Wallke once again helped me out last week! You all rock! Thank you! #2 reason to buy a Wallke. (#1 Is it's a badass bike!)

20201206_153445-01.jpeg
s it is a badass bike)

Robert is definitely awesome. He’s helped me when I had my battery issue. Excellent follow up and he sent me videos on what to do. One reason I recommend buying this bike to my friends.

Inked20201206_153445-01_LI.jpg

what size shock did you replace the OEM? the HLT-100 is sized at 150mm --- looking at your setup -- it looks smaller, and it might cause the rear upper arms to touch your seat post, when you bottom out

this is another wallke with the 150 mm setup. you can see that the triangular arm that connects the shock to the back is almost horizontal compared to your setup.
Wallke2.jpg

Last edited:
this is another wallke with the 150 mm setup. you can see that the triangular arm that connects the shock to the back are almost horizontal compared to your setup.View attachment 73796
Well this ia fascinating? I used the exact same one. KS A5 RR1 150x30. Hmm. Well my pressure is up I haven't bottomed out but that is definitely in a very low position isn't it. I hate engineering. I will go look at what I've obviously done wrong. Thanks man let me know if you have any opinions.

Well this ia fascinating? I used the exact same one. KS A5 RR1 150x30. Hmm. Well my pressure is up I haven't bottomed out but that is definitely in a very low position isn't it. I hate engineering. I will go look at what I've obviously done wrong. Thanks man let me know if you have any opinions.
I ordered a shock pump. Let's hope that gets me that other inch or so?

I ordered a shock pump. Let's hope that gets me that other inch or so?
Okay I got the pump. It did nothing in fact it confirmed that my car tire pump had pumped it up to the proper 140 which is what I was shooting for. Upper is 140 negative is 70... I guess there's a chance they sent me 125 mm but this thing is just shy of 6 in which is 150 mm. I'm stumped.

Okay I got the pump. It did nothing in fact it confirmed that my car tire pump had pumped it up to the proper 140 which is what I was shooting for. Upper is 140 negative is 70... I guess there's a chance they sent me 125 mm but this thing is just shy of 6 in which is 150 mm. I'm stumped.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210101-225210_Amazon Shopping-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20210101-225210_Amazon Shopping-01.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 192
Duude. The HLT is 7 inches long the 150mm is 5.9 inches long. That is the dif. Is that a 150 in you pic or... 165? I just put the hlt back on :(

Back