Takin it EZ in AZ

EZrider

Picked up a couple Ecotric Seagulls to have some fun around the house and take them camping.
Lake Havasu's London Bridge and camping in Williams.
image0000011.jpg
image0000001 (9).jpg
image0000001 (8).jpg

Like them a lot. And their unique look.
Had an issue with some burrs on the inside of the rim where the spokes go through and putting holes in tubes.
Fixed the burrs and bought some heavy duty rim tape and tubes and Ecotric paid for all my parts even though tubes and tires aren't part of the warranty.
Put on some softer seats too for my boney butt.
Our friends have some higher end bikes but for first timers and needing 2 bikes the Ecotric was the best bang for the buck.

Last edited:
OK you asked for it! lol
I don't talk much but I have A LOT of pictures
I should have posted these at the beginning.
The unboxing and building
image0000001 (10).jpg
image0000011 (1).jpg

Hey Easy rider, looking good. Keep me coming.
Can't help you there...lol
but I did make my own bike rack.
The racks to hold 150# of bike were too expensive.
Used a couple of canyon straps from my motorcycle.
A harbor freight cargo rack and a couple of Rad cycle mounts. I use the mounts in the trailer too.
Everything was about $125 and i can use the cargo rack for other things.
https://www.amazon.com/2026-RAD-Cycle-Bike-Rack/dp/B019PAL22A
image0000011.jpg
image0000021.jpg

Last edited:
Hey EZ Rider good going. You have to tell us how the bike is secured, because I had mentioned that same rack on this site and was informed that you couldn’t secure the bike.

Sure
I use Canyon Dancer straps on the handlebars.
Canyon Dancer
Just slip them over the grips and then use a ratchet strap of your choice to secure them down.
The Rad cycle mounts keep the bike from going forward or backward.
Only thing I might do for long trips is put another strap on the back tire but i can't see it going anywhere.
You can see in my pic the canyon dancer across the handlebars and then ratchet straps going down to the cargo carrier
I use the exact system on my 500# street bike and it works great
1432322885045_temp1_zpslyhyhi0g by 185 EZ, on Flickr

Always wanted to ride around the London bridge area in Arizona, what time of year would you suggest going that is not too hot or too cold? Love the photos and the bikes

Definitely too hot today, 113*F. 119 by sunday.
October thru March are the best months.
Some people's feeling of temperatures are different. 90 is perfect for us. It can get below 50 in the winter and we freeze our butts off lol

Back