Supercharger gates belt drive vario drive speed increase

Pontylad

Region
United Kingdom
Looking for ideas in getting an extra gear as I’m peddling like mad at over 20 mph.....can I increase or decrease the gates sprocket front or rear?
I have a 28 tooth rear one there are loads about but which type do I need to suit my cvt?
any ideas please?

Interesting, I don’t have those problems , but different bike.
2021 Charger 3, HS Vario, Average Cadence 55, no difficulty with average speeds of 18 mph, top speed 27.5. Flat Florida though.

Interesting, I don’t have those problems , but different bike.
2021 Charger 3, HS Vario, Average Cadence 55, no difficulty with average speeds of 18 mph, top speed 27.5. Flat Florida though.
That's because you have the HS (high speed). The OPs bike doesn't appear to be the HS version, so it will be geared differently in addition to the motor being a slower speed version.

Be interested in knowing what the gearing is on a HS version as I believe the motor is the same? Mine has a 22 tooth front and a 28 tooth rear. It looks easier to change the front one? Will have a look over the weekend.
Thanks to everyone so far.

Be interested in knowing what the gearing is on a HS version as I believe the motor is the same? Mine has a 22 tooth front and a 28 tooth rear. It looks easier to change the front one? Will have a look over the weekend.
Thanks to everyone so far.
The motor isn't the same, Bosch makes a Speed model that goes up to 28 mph, while the rest go up to 20. Not sure on the gearing since I don't have one.

Back