Stunner delivered today!

kindnblue

Just six days after purchase the Stunner was delivered by DHL today. Package had been retaped on the bottom and there was 3 areas on the box damaged, but none that went through. Inside inspection showed no damage at all.

I am a novice at bike maintenance and building, but I am generally pretty handy.

I was able to get it all together without too much issue at all.

I was expecting some instructions, but wasn't at all daunted when there were none.

I think if someone was used to working on bikes they would not feel at all stressed.

Until today, I didn't know there was a Right and Left peddle........;)

I was able to go out for a bit of riding and adjustment without too much trouble at all.

I was planning a trip into my LBS to have it looked over before spending a bunch of time on the bike. I am going to make this sooner since I cannot get the back break adjusted well. It doesn't stop the bike at all, but I am sure it's just an adjustment and again, being a newbie and wanting to stop, I am going to have the shop get this set up correctly.

Overall.....it's really nice.

Will post some thoughts after a few miles ;)

Any thoughts after a few months of use that you would like to share? I am thinking of getting a Stunner soon.

Any thoughts after a few months of use that you would like to share? I am thinking of getting a Stunner soon.
Dsully, Morning. So I have had my Stunner for two months. I have about 430 miles on it so far. I have been thinking about doing a 500 mile review for the bike next month or so.
Out of the box.....I got the bike 6 days after ordering, delivered in NC. Not much assembly required.....but no instructions included; was able to look at some stuff online.
I took the bike the next day to my LBS and while I spent $150 on accessories, they were able to check the bike out for me; tuned up the brakes, fenders and moved the rear light for me ( I put a rear bag on the rack). They thought the bike was pretty good.
I wanted the bike to commute to work and to exercise. I only have to commute 2 miles but its a really big hill and there are no bike lanes, 2 lane road 35mph speed limit. I routinely hit the speed limit going down the hill.....which was a bit hair raising at first. Especially on a bike I partially assembled.
The bike is very sold. Tires seem pretty good. I have laid the bike down once, going too fast on a curve getting onto my local bike/walking trail.
The bike has no problems helping me get up any hill I have tried. I rarely touch the throttle....I'm a battery whore and want to get as much out of my battery as possible.
Around town, some hills, I am in PAS 1 or 2. Going up the hill to work and home, I get to PAS 3. I haven't used 4-5 other to test them out. I haven't needed them. Routinely for exercise, I will go through town and hit the greenway. I will do 15 miles without problems and have no issues with my battery. I have done a 26 mile afternoon only once. Started at 100 % and was down to 58% at the end.
The transmission was giving me some issues at first; it was switching gears on its own too much. It can/suppose to do this if needed. It was slightly misaligned and Roshan was able to send me the instructions on adjusting this, which was easy and done in 5 minutes. I have kept an eye on this and haven't had to re-set this.
It is a 5 gear bike.........I don't use gears 1 or 2....other than cycling through them on occasion to keep them working.
I plan on riding at night, early morning, so I did add a front light that was much stronger. It is rechargeable, and after using it as a flashlight, it was nice to have the light that came with the bike as a 'backup' when that went out on me one night.

Overall, I really like this bike and would likely buy it again. It seems that it is a really good value. Knowing that there is no bike that hits every check list point I am making in my head, this gets close. It is substantial, seems safe and is stable. I do not have the ability to do any off road riding other than across the grass at times, which is why I think I might need a 2nd bike ;). The next thing that I am planning on adding is a suspension seat post.......Just for commuting, this seems like a must. The front suspension seems to work fine and I'm grateful, but I think the comfortability will increase significantly.
Anyway, hope that helps. Feel free to ask me any specific questions you have that I haven't answered.
J

Last edited:
Thanks for the update, hope you didn't get hurt when you laid it down!
I just ordered 2 Stunners, one for my wife and one for myself. Now I just need to be patient, and wait

:-Drs

Thanks for the update, hope you didn't get hurt when you laid it down!
I just ordered 2 Stunners, one for my wife and one for myself. Now I just need to be patient, and wait

:-Drs
Good for you. The wife is hesitant, but we would be getting something for her next year. I didn't hurt anything other than my pride laying down the bike. A sore palm and forearm for a week, but no issues. Being patient is tough now, but your're going to love it. What part of the country are you??

Ordered bikes Oct 2, got the them yesterday Oct 7 about noon. Assembled and test rode both by end of day, 10 miles so far by end of day Oct 8.
Adjusted Km to miles, brakes, and fenders etc... Getting used to gears, and assist level, adjusting top speed just because I can. Set it back down a little so I'll match my wife's bike, we been together 48 years and we're not done yet.

Tomorrow afternoon my wife and I will take our maiden run, (pun intended:) so I can help her getting use to an electrified bike!

This is sure easer on my knee's and hips.

Ordered bikes Oct 2, got the them yesterday Oct 7 about noon. Assembled and test rode both by end of day, 10 miles so far by end of day Oct 8.
Adjusted Km to miles, brakes, and fenders etc... Getting used to gears, and assist level, adjusting top speed just because I can. Set it back down a little so I'll match my wife's bike, we been together 48 years and we're not done yet.

Tomorrow afternoon my wife and I will take our maiden run, (pun intended:) so I can help her getting use to an electrified bike!

This is sure easer on my knee's and hips.
Dsully, Excellent! Enjoy and get out there! 48 years.....damn! That's awesome.

Back