Stromer st2 correct firmware?

ex10psi

image.jpeg
Can someone please confirm if I have the latest firmware or not? I've had my st2 for a little over a month and have never been prompted for a firmware update and afraid I am not on the latest.

well no responses to my post but that's okay, i'll respond to myself :)

it appears i did have the incorrect FW version. one call to stromer USA support and i'm good! they pushed the 3.0.2 FW down to my bike and now all is well. i'd recommend folks check their FW to make sure they have the lastest... for some reason i did not and only got it after a forced push

it appears i did have the incorrect FW version. one call to stromer USA support and i'm good! they pushed the 3.0.2 FW down to my bike and now all is well. i'd recommend folks check their FW to make sure they have the lastest... for some reason i did not and only got it after a forced push

Thank you ex 10psi...here is a link to an excellent video on this matter:
I wanted to respond, but was unsure what the latest FW version might be, thanks again for the heads up...

looked into this matter a little more and the software update you have upgraded to appears to be only for the ST2-s or an ST-2 with the ST2-s battery:
SUI FW 3.0.3.4
August 09, 2016

This bug fix release is available to all ST2 S and ST2 with ST983 battery. Vehicles with ST814 battery and SUI FW 2.0.0 are not taken into account.

Ah yes... that's true on the release for bikes with ST983 battery and ST2S.

the issue i had with the update was it wasnt automatically being sent down to my bike. i had to actually call stromer USA support and they were able to manually push it down to me. hopefully if anyone else notices a delay in getting fw updates, this thread can help them.

thanks!

Ah yes... that's true on the release for bikes with ST983 battery and ST2S.

the issue i had with the update was it wasnt automatically being sent down to my bike. i had to actually call stromer USA support and they were able to manually push it down to me. hopefully if anyone else notices a delay in getting fw updates, this thread can help them.

thanks!

After watching the video and your statement about upgrading the firmware; I tried to leave my bike on for an hour or so as advised on the video. Of course forgetting that it automatically turned itself off after 10 minutes or so (maybe less); so I will remain a bit curious as to just how the download process works. Apparent;y I have the correct firmware and software updates as of this writing, but am surely glad that the process you exercised worked out seemingly very nicely. The Stromer folks seem like really good people and want to help out whenever they can...

After watching the video and your statement about upgrading the firmware; I tried to leave my bike on for an hour or so as advised on the video. Of course forgetting that it automatically turned itself off after 10 minutes or so (maybe less); so I will remain a bit curious as to just how the download process works. Apparent;y I have the correct firmware and software updates as of this writing, but am surely glad that the process you exercised worked out seemingly very nicely. The Stromer folks seem like really good people and want to help out whenever they can...
yes indeed. the stromer USA support (support manager's name was Joel in San Diego) was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. apparently the new fw i have (3.0.2) has better "communication" fixes so i should be able to get updates more reliably. i also noticed that the smartphone app connects better with my ST2 after the 3.0.2 update. very happy with the ST2!

Back