Stromer ST1 Display Monitor Time Issue

ramg1967

Hello All - Joined the forum few days ago. This is my first post. Just want to know how to do.

The stromer st1 display monitor does not show correct time. I tried updating the time - yet it is behind 2-3 hours every day. Do, I need to change the battery for the display monitor and if so, is it is easy to do.

I searched google for short video on how to change the battery for display monitor - none found. As a result posting the Q here. Appreciate your help.

I am enjoying the ebike very much. It is fast and light weight.

Thanks

RL

St1 does have a battery in the display, I think it is 2032 , not 100%. I would replace it and dbl check.

OK got the battery. Will visit Amego shop during the weekend to replace the battery for display.

Thanks for sharing above info.

RL

you can swap out the battery , no shop needed . remove the 2 screws holding the display in place. after removing rubber strips you will see a large slot, Use the new battery to turn the slot to the left about a 1/4 turn. The battery should be visible , reinstall the opposite procedure. Be careful with display back piece, if it breaks you will need a new display or it wont stay in place. Do not over tighten the screws, but tighten evenly.

A full display battery will show a readable error about "no_comm" with the main battery removed, a low battery will be very dim dim or non existent. A completely dead battery may/will prevent the bike from powering on.

The part I wasn't sure of is the battery number, either cr2025 cr2032 , i think it is 32...

Replaced the battery - display and timer issued resolved.

The battery is CR2032 3v and it is available at dollar store for $1.25.

Back