Stromer ST1 charger, can it be repaired?

Colleen

I have two older ST1s, and one charger. I have a couple of chargers that no longer work. Possible to repair? I would like to have a back up charger on hand.

(I also have a newer ST5, but that is a different charger).

After seeing some nasty battery fires , not sure I'd want to risk repairing a charger unless the tech was qualified. Maybe sell them for parts on EBAY and get a new one. High quality cells and safe chargers are a must for me.

I have two older ST1s, and one charger. I have a couple of chargers that no longer work. Possible to repair? I would like to have a back up charger on hand.

I wouldn't risk it, especially for the charger and battery.

Btw, I remember you were having an issue with your st3 I guess they replaced it with an st5, how are you liking it so far?

I have two older ST1s, and one charger. I have a couple of chargers that no longer work. Possible to repair?

The 36V chargers were without dedicated (proprietary) protocol. Might be easier to buy a no-name 36V 4A CC-CV with BFP and connect the needed plug. But then it's no longer Stromer equipment, so use in plant pot outside the house.

If u know what a Mosfet/s is/are then you had answer your own question. If not, then u could look for a qualified engineer.

Back