Stoked in Carolina

Popcycle

My Turbo S will be here Friday and I can't wait! 40 years of riding, racing, crashing, rehabbing,shoulder replacement, recumbent riding while healing and finally being able to ride a diamond frame again, along comes the Turbo S. And at 70, I have superman legs. Like, I can't wait to start passing again. I can't imagine not riding with clip-ins, so I'll put eggbeaters on with MTB shoes. Anyone who will be riding in the NW mountains of NC, may see a Turbo S go flying by with a white bearded guy smiling for all he's worth. That'd be me.

You won't need any eggbeaters, @Popcycle ! You've got the drive already :D, the Turbo just makes it a bit more flashy. Please send us pics of you and your new wheels. We always want to hear about your rides and challenges.

My Turbo S will be here Friday and I can't wait! 40 years of riding, racing, crashing, rehabbing,shoulder replacement, recumbent riding while healing and finally being able to ride a diamond frame again, along comes the Turbo S. And at 70, I have superman legs. Like, I can't wait to start passing again. I can't imagine not riding with clip-ins, so I'll put eggbeaters on with MTB shoes. Anyone who will be riding in the NW mountains of NC, may see a Turbo S go flying by with a white bearded guy smiling for all he's worth. That'd be me.

I'm 70 too and riding in the NW mountains of NC, close to Blue Ridge Parkway in Ashe County. You may see two Haibike Trekking if you get this far east and it might well be my wife and I. Brand new bikes and waiting for the weather to warm up. While we have snow and temps in the teens we will be couch riders LOL.

Back