ST7 light?

MinnBobber

For those with actual ST7s, what headlight is on it?
M99 Pro or new M99 Pro2 ?
It should be the Pro2 but guessing not the
Pro2

If not now, for sure should update for the ST7 platinum grey model!!!

For those with actual ST7s, what headlight is on it?
M99 Pro or new M99 Pro2 ?
It should be the Pro2 but guessing not the
Pro2

If not now, for sure should update for the ST7 platinum grey model!!!
For the moment they're delivering the first batch of ST7's with the M99 Pro. That is until they use up all their stock. apparently there is a compatibility issue between both models ( different voltages : Pro 24-75 V vs Pro 2 6-12V. I've heard that an upgrade to the Pro 2 would be offered but no technical solution for the conversion has been disclosed as of yet for the early adopters. I am also hoping that the grey models will receive it .

For the moment they're delivering the first batch of ST7's with the M99 Pro. That is until they use up all their stock. apparently there is a compatibility issue between both models ( different voltages : Pro 24-75 V vs Pro 2 6-12V. I've heard that an upgrade to the Pro 2 would be offered but no technical solution for the conversion has been disclosed as of yet for the early adopters. I am also hoping that the grey models will receive it .
Any update on if/when the Platinum ST7 will get M99 Pro 2 light upgrade?
Or on expected delivery date in US for Platinum ST7?
Was Gold ST7 delivery delayed to end of January?

Any update on if/when the Platinum ST7 will get M99 Pro 2 light upgrade?
Or on expected delivery date in US for Platinum ST7?
Was Gold ST7 delivery delayed to end of January?
I went last week to the bike show in Belgium. Spoke to the head of sales for the Benelux ( Belgium , Netherlands and Luxembourg) and was told that production of the first Dark Platinum models would begin in March. Probable delivery of mine around mid march. Fingers crossed 🤞. I , unfortunately have no info w/r/t US deliveries.

Last edited:
Back