ST7 Charging Error E 21041C

britannic

Has anyone else seen error E 21041C when charging the battery on the bike?

This error only pops up with the battery installed in the bike and the Stromer's charge indicator turns red.

IMG_2972.png

When this happens, the only way I can charge the battery is to remove and charge it directly.

Last edited:
With just 170 miles on it, I began getting a charging error that escalated into a system error (#210005) and then my ST7 stopped working altogether. It turned out to be a short at the charging port and it blew up the ST7's distribution board (all the bike's wiring connects to it). My dealer tried getting a new board, but Stromer didn't have any in stock, so they tried one from a pre-release bike, but it didn't work on my (production) bike. So, after weeks of back and forth, Stromer agreed to just give me a new ST7. It's now been about 6 weeks since I first brought my bike to the dealer, I'm hoping that this weekend I'll finally have the new one.

With just 170 miles on it, I began getting a charging error that escalated into a system error (#210005) and then my ST7 stopped working altogether. It turned out to be a short at the charging port and it blew up the ST7's distribution board (all the bike's wiring connects to it). My dealer tried getting a new board, but Stromer didn't have any in stock, so they tried one from a pre-release bike, but it didn't work on my (production) bike. So, after weeks of back and forth, Stromer agreed to just give me a new ST7. It's now been about 6 weeks since I first brought my bike to the dealer, I'm hoping that this weekend I'll finally have the new one.
6 weeks is a long time to wait, but good to hear they're giving you a new ST7 at least.

Back