ST2S - GPS Anti-Theft Warning. Opinions?

Is a GPS anti-theft warning sticker a deterrent?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Laptop-guy

I got these little GPS Anti-Theft stickers for my new ST2s. I thought it was a good idea, small way to let people know the bike is monitored. Give them something to think about before taking off with it.

Then I showed a co-worker and the first comment they had was “Now you are challenging them to steal it”..

Just curios what others opinions about it may be.

Honestly I got the sticker because my poor bike got a chip in the red detailing right above the pedal. The nick is so small nobody but me will see it but I notice it all the time. Anyway I thought this little 3x1 inch sticker would cover it while still having a function. I did not want to put any marketing or other stickers on my bike.

What do you think, am I asking for trouble or providing a valid warning to would be thieves?

upload_2016-5-18_21-25-14.png

X2. Don't alert them.......
Most Harley's are stolen by throwing them in truck, and a STROMER fits in a truck. Then ya hunt down via lat/ Lon!

Honestly I got the sticker because my poor bike got a chip in the red detailing right above the pedal. The nick is so small nobody but me will see it but I notice it all the time.

As far as I know, ST1, ST2 come with a tiny bottle of touch up paint.
I have used it for my white ST2. I scratched the chain stay while repairing flats and this was a life saver.

Perhaps, you could also use some stickers like to deter thiefs.

undercover_police_car_bumper_sticker-r5b6a260b22044774b5f4c398ed019865_v9wht_8byvr_324.jpg

I received I think 2 empty/dried bottles of something in my box. I am not the kind of guy to worry to much about appear3ence so i didnt say anything.

I received I think 2 empty/dried bottles of something in my box. I am not the kind of guy to worry to much about appear3ence so i didnt say anything.

Mark,
If you need something, shoot me an email and I will be happy to help.

Back