St2 torque sensor

Robie

I want to reset my torque sensor . I know it involves pulling in the brake lever and holding menu icon down , but don't know complete procedure. Has anyone reset their torque sensor , or know where instructions can be found ? Thanks

I want to reset my torque sensor . I know it involves pulling in the brake lever and holding menu icon down , but don't know complete procedure. Has anyone reset their torque sensor , or know where instructions can be found ? Thanks[/QUOTEPress
Press the on button and turn the bike on then press it again and you will see a sensor icon with a low to high option just set it where you want it. I have never heard of holding the brake lever to do this.

I want to reset my torque sensor . I know it involves pulling in the brake lever and holding menu icon down , but don't know complete procedure. Has anyone reset their torque sensor , or know where instructions can be found ? Thanks

I'm pretty sure the following will allow you to reset your torque sensor:

1. Set the bike on the main screen that has Lock, Off, Sensor, Move, Menu.

2. Pull and hold the right brake lever.

3. While holding the right brake lever, push the Menu icon.

4. While holding the a Menu icon, release the brake lever.

5. Continue holding the Menu icon until the screen automatically takes you to the MENU.

6. Scroll down to SERVICE and select it.

7. In SERVICE, select SETTINGS.

8. reset torque sensor

9. Press the On / Off switch underneath the top tube to exit this menu.

Thanks Smitty for instructions to recalibrate sensor.
Really appreciate this. Will go through steps with my St2. What a bike ! Still like the 1st. day riding it. Amazing bike, how it makes it in this Texas heat is incredible. After riding and removing battery. Takes 2 hrs. to cool down with a fan on it to be able to recharge it.

Back