St1x tomorrow

It turns out that Amazon will send you a racktime pannier snap it system adapter. The beauty of the adapter is that you can remount almost any rear trunk bag you might have and the trunk will pop on and off to the trunk racket with much ease and use. It is a godsend when you are popping the trunk bag off and on again on a regular basis. It is simple to install the system adapter onto a trunk rack. Check it out on Amazon and by the way, I had to purchase the adaptor out of state some time go.
I ended up getting a Thule shield large size. They had just gotten them in when I was there picking up the bike and I really like it. Has a small handle that attaches with wires to two rotating clips so when you pull up on the handle they rotate and unlock. A magnet hold the bottom stationary and out away from the frame or wheel. Completely waterproof with a roll up top, shoulder strap and handle. Seems to work really well.

Welcome to the Stromer family!
To improve the quality of my ride on my ST1 Platinum, I swapped out my original seat post and handlebar for a Kineckt bodyfloat seat post and Baramind handlebar.
I was wondering how long it took to get your Baramind handlebars. I receive word that it shipped on the 16th but haven’t heard a word since. No tracking number or expected arrival date.

@Daneflyer did you order from Baramind or from Amazon.co.uk. I was going to recommend that as i got it from Amazon in like 3 days! Just like ordering domestically basically, super easy. Just put them on this morning. Waiting for my rim tape to arrive today and then i am fixing my flat, and will get to test them.

@Daneflyer did you order from Baramind or from Amazon.co.uk. I was going to recommend that as i got it from Amazon in like 3 days! Just like ordering domestically basically, super easy. Just put them on this morning. Waiting for my rim tape to arrive today and then i am fixing my flat, and will get to test them.
Dang! I should have looked there. I ordered from Baramind direct. I sent them an email today asking that status of the order.

I was wondering how long it took to get your Baramind handlebars. I receive word that it shipped on the 16th but haven’t heard a word since. No tracking number or expected arrival date.
I ordered direct from Baramind as I was communicating with them on the right fit for my Strimer. It was shipped as an international parcel, so you will get a note from your mail person to go sign for and pick up your package at your local post office. Fear not, your handlebar will arrive in a reasonable time frame.

Welcome to the Stromer family I hope you love your bike as much as I love mine. I think it was the best decision I made was to purchase a Stromer. I bought mine in December of last year and I just went over 2500 mile yesterday. But like everyone else I had to pimp my ride and add a Kineckt Body float seat post, Redshift Shockstop suspension stem and I did not want panniers that were to big so I went with the Ortlieb gravel panniers.

Welcome to the Stromer family I hope you love your bike as much as I love mine. I think it was the best decision I made was to purchase a Stromer. I bought mine in December of last year and I just went over 2500 mile yesterday. But like everyone else I had to pimp my ride and add a Kineckt Body float seat post, Redshift Shockstop suspension stem and I did not want panniers that were to big so I went with the Ortlieb gravel panniers.
Yep, pimping is the fun part. Just got my baramind handlebars today and installed them. Also installed a Selle Royal Respiro saddle to my Kinekt seat post. From the short time I’ve ridden on these new editions I believe they were well worth the investment. Every time I walk up to the bike and it unlocks and turns on I get a giggle on my heart. Love this bike!!

I got on the preorder mailing list for the Baramind Trek handlebar last year. The day it was announced as being available I ordered it. I posted about it here last summer when I got it, so the exact time it took to arrive is archived, but I think it was 10 days. I just remember being surprised at how quickly it got from France to Vermont. It’s a wonderful piece of engineering. Don’t expect the kind of travel you get from a suspension fork though. The slo-mo videos makes them look extremely pliant. If they are that soft they don’t feel that way. I don’t really notice it working, but I noticed immediately that the numbness in my hands and the tight shoulder muscles after a long ride were completely gone. A bump still feels like a bump, but I can tell you that It makes riding on lousy roads infinitely better than with the stock bar.

The other product I’ve hyped quite a bit here is the cheap Satori Animaris seatpost from Amazon. It’s by far the cheapest parallel linkage style- as opposed to a tube-within-a-tube telescoping kind. It works great and though I think it may have gone up a bit, it was fifty bucks when I got it last summer.

I have a Satori Animaris suspension seatpost and love it.. It was still 50 bucks when I got mine last Oct.

I ordered direct from Baramind as I was communicating with them on the right fit for my Strimer. It was shipped as an international parcel, so you will get a note from your mail person to go sign for and pick up your package at your local post office. Fear not, your handlebar will arrive in a reasonable time frame.
My handlebars arrived a day after your reply. Thanks for your reassurance. Since these bars are so smooth compared to the original bars I did have a problem with the grips slipping. Sprayed some hairspray inside the grip and on the handlebar and seems to be working so far. Did you experience a similar issue? I did put the ergon GP1 grips on in place of the originals.

My handlebars arrived a day after your reply. Thanks for your reassurance. Since these bars are so smooth compared to the original bars I did have a problem with the grips slipping. Sprayed some hairspray inside the grip and on the handlebar and seems to be working so far. Did you experience a similar issue? I did put the ergon GP1 grips on in place of the originals.
Glad to ear you received your handelbar from France. Hairspray i\was also what I used for my ergon grips, then I tightened the set screw at the end of the grip and that seemed to do the trick. Enjoy the upgraded ride!

Glad to ear you received your handelbar from France. Hairspray i\was also what I used for my ergon grips, then I tightened the set screw at the end of the grip and that seemed to do the trick. Enjoy the upgraded ride!
Thank you so much for the Baramind recommendation! I didn’t even know about them before you commented on them. I do feel the difference. They don’t take the place of shocks, but do make an improvement for a heck of a lot less money!

Back