ST1 lock PIN issue

Kody

Region
Canada
Had a weird thing happen to my 2013 Stromer ST1. I had it locked with security pin enabled, then the mini computer/display battery died. After replacing the battery, it has forgotten the PIN I gave it! It didn't reset either, so the default 1234 or 0123 don't work either.

I opened the computer up hoping there might be a hard reset possibility on the board, but can't see one. Has anyone else seen this situation before? Stromer support wasn't too helpful, suggesting I just buy a new computer/display.

Cheers

Reactions: Sai
Had a weird thing happen to my 2013 Stromer ST1. I had it locked with security pin enabled, then the mini computer/display battery died. After replacing the battery, it has forgotten the PIN I gave it! It didn't reset either, so the default 1234 or 0123 don't work either.

I opened the computer up hoping there might be a hard reset possibility on the board, but can't see one. Has anyone else seen this situation before? Stromer support wasn't too helpful, suggesting I just buy a new computer/display.

Cheers
I’m having this same exact issue, I hope you figured it out and I appreciate if you would let me know how you resolved it .

I've spoken with a Stromer rep, and he said the only way to resolve the issue is to buy a new computer for ~$100. :\

Back