SRAM XO Transmission

Allroads

Since this hit the airways this week, their idea surely makes sence. Is the SRAM XO compatible with the Frey frames like the CC and EX ?

The transmission system has nothing to do with the frame and can be installed in the same way (except the latest SRAM transmission). In other words, the SRAM XO is compatible with all the Frey frames.

My worry about compatibility is with the chainring. I have heard that the new transmission is compatible with Bosch and Brose systems but I have a Kenevo SL with the Mahle motor. Has anyone found an e-bike compatibility listing for the XO transmission?

My worry about compatibility is with the chainring. I have heard that the new transmission is compatible with Bosch and Brose systems but I have a Kenevo SL with the Mahle motor. Has anyone found an e-bike compatibility listing for the XO transmission?
what is the spec on how your front chainring bolts up that will help you figure out compatibility?

Anybody know of Sram xx Eagle T-Type Ebike AXS group set- 104-BCD 36T in stock that I can get delivered(N,H). I ordered one but it's out of stock and won't be here till late june?

The transmission system has nothing to do with the frame and can be installed in the same way (except the latest SRAM transmission). In other words, the SRAM XO is compatible with all the Frey frames.
Yes it does it has to be UDH

Back