SRAM / Brose motor

I would wait a bit to see if it has any bugs....gives you some time to save upwards of $8k + I guess.
Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 6.52.53 PM.png
I guess I'm old school and just don't see the advantage of "Smart" systems? Cause ultimately it will need some sort of servicing and the more bells and whistles they put on the more likely it will need it.

I would wait a bit to see if it has any bugs....gives you some time to save upwards of $8k + I guess.
View attachment 163602
I guess I'm old school and just don't see the advantage of "Smart" systems? Cause ultimately it will need some sort of servicing and the more bells and whistles they put on the more likely it will need it.
I just posted because it seemed interesting for SRAM

I'm kind of excited about this. I've done a lot of Bafang Ultra tuning, but in the end what you can do is limited by the motor's controller just being ignorant of what's going on with the rest of the bike. Knowing more about what gear you're in and being able automatically choose gears given the forces on the bike, your bike's speed, etc. should make for a better experience, just as today automobile automatic transmissions are way better than those 35 years ago.

Back