Speed setting - can only choose 32 or 100

CatDaddio

Region
USA
I’m trying to set my new XP 2.0 to 28 mph. The only choice I get when I go to the 08 settings screen is 32 or 100. Nothing in between. What am I missing?

Set it for the limit but if that bike goes 28mph it will only be downhill with a tailwind and I for sure wouldn't want to be on it. Little fat tire folders are not all that stable at speed. Please be careful.

Thanks for the warning, but the point of my post was that I can’t set it to class 3. I’ve done everything it says in the manual and on every YouTube video but my only choice for this setting is 32 or 100. Nothing else. No sign of 45 anywhere.

I found the same thing last week. I went to the Lectric support site and noted that it now says to set p08 to 45 OR HIGHER to change to class 3. ...set it to 100....good to go!
Nice cat!

Remember that it's metric 28 miles an hour is 45 kilometers per hour. Set it to anywhere from 45 or higher for class 3 28mph it will not go any higher than 28 mph no matter how high you set it.

If it will only let you select 32 (20mph) or 100 (28mph because of the 28mph limit) then there was a change to the software in an attempt to make it simpler. Not how I would have done it but likely due to the nature of programming geeks thinking in a different way than us average Joe's (or Jane's or your chosen pronouns, so difficult to be PC these days)

Reading this thread I'm a little concerned about folk's bike handling skills, has anyone done any desending on an XP? It's rock solid at over 40 mph, just keep your bar height reasonable. Stingrays with ape hangers crashed daily at the bottom of our hill in my youth...

Back