Specialized Turbo Tero 4 on Thule Easyfold XT2 Rack

Krysa Rat

Region
United Kingdom
City
Watford, Herts, England
Hi all, does anyone use this setup. I have 2 small Tero 4.0 I need to carry and was wondering if anyone who uses this same setup could give me advice (fitting, loading up etc etc). I'm assuming the XT stands for extended so the length should be OK. I'm from the UK near London, just FYI. Cheers all.

I have that rack and a Tero 5. Just got the bike 2 days ago and one trip on the rack. It fits fine but its close. I mounted lights on the Thule because the wheels obscure my taillights. The rack is good up to 130 lbs or thereabouts. I carry 2 ebikes no problem. Pay attention how far back and forward you are loaded so the tire straps fit into their clamps.

I have that rack and a Tero 5. Just got the bike 2 days ago and one trip on the rack. It fits fine but its close. I mounted lights on the Thule because the wheels obscure my taillights. The rack is good up to 130 lbs or thereabouts. I carry 2 ebikes no problem. Pay attention how far back and forward you are loaded so the tire straps fit into their clamps.
Yup, cheers, both ours are small size so hopefully all OK

Back