Specialized Turbo Creo 28mph Electric Road Bike

12.2kg
Specialized Turbo Creo 1080p.jpg

Out of interest, was the seat post originally a dropper and if so what seat post have you changed it too?

After market Boost wheels for the Creo, in particular, are expensive and difficult to source on this side of the pond. With that said, it's nice to see DT Swiss come through.

Those are at least $2,500... I've been wanting a lighter wheelset but I guess I just have to live with mine. :D
There are cheaper quality wheelsets out there. I recently ordered a set of Chinese Yeoleo carbon wheels for my Cannondale Lefty 3. They were able to source a Lefty hub for me and build a custom wheel at no added expense. I originally wanted to go with Hunt wheels, but they weren't able to build a front wheel with the Lefty hub.
I'd be willing to bet that Yeoleo would be able to build a wheelset to fit a Creo for a very reasonable price.

There are cheaper quality wheelsets out there. I recently ordered a set of Chinese Yeoleo carbon wheels for my Cannondale Lefty 3. They were able to source a Lefty hub for me and build a custom wheel at no added expense. I originally wanted to go with Hunt wheels, but they weren't able to build a front wheel with the Lefty hub.
I'd be willing to bet that Yeoleo would be able to build a wheelset to fit a Creo for a very reasonable price.
I've communicated with them a looooong time ago, and during that time their offer didn't give me a weight advantage. How heavy is your pair?

I've communicated with them a looooong time ago, and during that time their offer didn't give me a weight advantage. How heavy is your pair?
The Yeoleo website list them at 1410g. The Lefty front hub might increase the overall weight slightly. My stock wheels are just over 2000g.

Back