Specialized Turbo Como 3.0

^ Thanks for the replies! Turns out the hills aren't as steep as I thought, and he's willing to put in more effort than I thought! ;)

Now I just need a solution for the 90% battery health on a brand new bike issue...

Ahh, yup, I see it. Thanks! Time to check what 1885 miles has done to my battery. I’ve already needed a new chain, and now I need new bottom bracket bearings.

Interested to know if you don't mind sharing! Apparently it's normal for it to lose a few points and then stay there for a while.

I talked to my local bike shop and they said 90% for a brand new bike didn't sound right. They're going to make sure all of the various firmware's (I guess there's 2-3) are up to date and if so, replace my battery.

Reactions: PaD
I bought my bike in October 2018 and have 1885 miles on it. Ride it Happy to say that my battery health is still 100%!

Attachments

• IMG_0200.jpg
    IMG_0200.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 464
Interested to know if you don't mind sharing! Apparently it's normal for it to lose a few points and then stay there for a while.

I talked to my local bike shop and they said 90% for a brand new bike didn't sound right. They're going to make sure all of the various firmware's (I guess there's 2-3) are up to date and if so, replace my battery.
Just a thought...
Have you charged the battery to 100% and then waited until the red light on the charger turns green? This will balance the battery cells.
First time you do this it may take perhaps 30 minutes or more ( don’t remember exactly) after the display shows 100% before the green light comes on.
Always turn off battery before plugging in charger cable and leave it off.
If you charge the battery on the bike the display will turn on shortly after you plugged in the charger.

Last edited:
I bought my bike in October 2018 and have 1885 miles on it. Ride it Happy to say that my battery health is still 100%!

Sweet! Thanks for the info!
Just a thought...
Have you charged the battery to 100% and waited until the red light on the charger turns green? This will balance the battery cells.
It will take maybe 30 minutes or mare ( don’t remember exactly) after the display shows 100% before the green light comes on.

Yeah, I know my son has left it on the charger all night and it would have passed that point.

Back