Specialized Creo SL E5 Availability?

Randallmtx

Region
USA
So what's up with the availability of the Specialized Creo SL's? I bought a Creo SL back in January and as a result I have several friends that are anxious to have one as well! But we have searched the Specialized website as well as the internet and shops everywhere and only find a few XL's and XXL's. Some of these friends are female and need a size Small. Does anyone have any inside scoop on when these might be back in stock? I saw an article from the Specialized CEO saying to expect shortages throughout the year, but man this is worse than I imagined!

They’re selling off the 2021s on the website… I just bought one last week, my bike shop got it in five days. I suspect the 2022s will drop shortly, probably with a bit of a price increase and the new TCU and 12 speed cassettes on some of them.

There were three blue size L Creo SLs available in our region - New England - last week, I grabbed one of them. Don’t know what else is still out there. Don’t know where in the country you are, but my shop has a 2020 Carbon Comp EVO sitting there as well, can’t believe someone hasn’t swooped on it.

They’re selling off the 2021s on the website… I just bought one last week, my bike shop got it in five days. I suspect the 2022s will drop shortly, probably with a bit of a price increase and the new TCU and 12 speed cassettes on some of them.

There were three blue size L Creo SLs available in our region - New England - last week, I grabbed one of them. Don’t know what else is still out there. Don’t know where in the country you are, but my shop has a 2020 Carbon Comp EVO sitting there as well, can’t believe someone hasn’t swooped on it.
Thanks! I’m in Texas. There are a few Large and bigger sizes here and there. But zero Smalls from what I can see. I bought my Large size on sale from an online shop in Calif. Glad I got one before they ran out and price increase! Where are you seeing the 2022 updates like the info on TCU and Cassette?

stock finder is showing a handful of '20/'21 E5 smalls out there, what's a few hundred miles for a great bike?!!?
e5.JPG

I received mine last month (here in Australia) - needed a size small. Ordered it back in Sep 2021 (2021 model) but delay after delay ... LBS couldn't source them anywhere, and told me that Specialized allocate only a very few bikes when they become available. World wide shortage I believe. Finally got the 2022 model (Creo SL Expert - small size) with 12 speed and TCU mastermind. Well worth the wait but frustrating ++

Go to the page for the specific bike and there’s a Find In Store button on the right. Enter zip code and you’ll get that list of possible bikes available.

Go to the page for the specific bike and there’s a Find In Store button on the right. Enter zip code and you’ll get that list of possible bikes available.
Apparently I’m dense as I can not find a page like you are showing. Is it on the specialized website? Could you provide a direct link please? Many thanks.

Back