Specialized 2019 Women’s 2.0 Vado bike

Hunt

Region
USA
I need advice. I own this bike because I ran over it. Frame is damaged beyond repair, but all of the bike components including the 460 wh battery is salvageable. I’m guessing the only thing I can sell is the battery. It has only been charged 4-5 times. What is it worth? What site would be the best place to sell it, eBay, Craigslist, etc? Is there any value in the other components, motor, brakes, chain ring, etc. Thank you, Hunt

Welcome to EBR Hunt, so sorry to hear about your accident. In reality, everything has value. I would start on this site and see what happens. You might try craigslist and also other ebike sites. There is always a buyer for everything in life. Good luck and again I’m sorry for your loss.

I need advice. I own this bike because I ran over it. Frame is damaged beyond repair, but all of the bike components including the 460 wh battery is salvageable. I’m guessing the only thing I can sell is the battery. It has only been charged 4-5 times. What is it worth? What site would be the best place to sell it, eBay, Craigslist, etc? Is there any value in the other components, motor, brakes, chain ring, etc. Thank you, Hunt
Are you still looking to sell the battery? If so, I’m interested.

Back