Spare Bionx battery

Clearcut

My Bionx battery died after three years, which disappoints me. The company has gone out of business. Where would I look to find out if anyone has some of those for sale? Thanks in advance.

Hello E-Wheels, can I ask what OHM stands for? Thank you.
OHM Cycles
They are showing pricing for spare batteries
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

We found ebikebc.com in Burnaby, BC. They are a bit hard to get a hold of, but once I had someone on the phone, they knew what I was talking about. Unfortunately they said that they could only repair/ refurbish the 36 V battery - ours is 48V. So we hit another dead end. They sell conversion kits. We'll have to decide if we want to try to put another conversion kit on the existing bike, or if we want to spend more money for a new bike. Thank you to everyone who helped us out.

My Bionx battery died after three years, which disappoints me. The company has gone out of business. Where would I look to find out if anyone has some of those for sale? Thanks in advance.

I have had a bionx kit for 10 years. Last month in the middle of a ride my battery went out and wouldn't charge after that. I opened up the battery and inside found a circuit board that had a 30 amp fuse that had blown. I replaced the fuse and put the battery back together and now it is working again.

Hello RNSWA, in our case the problem turned out to be the charger. I would also not know how to open the battery. We ended up finding bx-legacy.com who sold us first a new battery and then a new charger. Now we have two working batteries and one charger and are good to go.

Hello RNSWA, in our case the problem turned out to be the charger. I would also not know how to open the battery. We ended up finding bx-legacy.com who sold us first a new battery and then a new charger. Now we have two working batteries and one charger and are good to go.
Hi Clearcut, Don here in PEI. I have an OHM bike, 2015, 48v, Bionx. just turned up 2000 klms. Still seems to have considerable amount of range. However, I was considering a new battery from Bionx Legacy. Am a bit concerned about programming that might be required, (hard to come by around here). My question to you - Did your new battery work right out of the box, without any firmware upgrade? thanks, Old Don

Thanks, Clearcut. Not in any rush for a new battery. Just checking my options. Good system but complicated to repair and hard to find replacements and people with the skills to service Bionx.

Back