Soon2B BacchettaGiro BBS02’d

slitespd

Region
USA
The Bacchetta Giro in the hills can be a pita but is awesome on the flats. Since I live in an area that I can easily get 1500-2000’ of climbing in 20-25 miles, it’s time to power the yellow-stick up!! Looking forward to getting it done so I have a second bike to ride.
I thought that I could develop more physical strength and aerobic fitness riding the recumbent but that didn’t work out quite as anticipated. It forced me back onto the standard upright road bike which I have zero problems in riding but want the recumbent to kick-back on!! PAS levels 1 or 2 may be enough to make the short climbs pleasurable. I’ll keep you informed.
JK
IMG_0628.jpeg

My last bike was also a Bacchetta Giro which I rode between 2003 and 2021.. It was a great bike when I lived in Kansas but sold it knowing that it would be a challenge where I now live in Colorado. Lots of mountains. Thus my current interest in an ebike. Looking forward to following your conversion.

Last edited:
My last bike was also a Bacchetta Giro which I wrote between 2003 and 2021.. It was a great bike when I lived in Kansas but sold it knowing that it would be a challenge where I now live in Colorado. Lots of mountains. Thus my current interest in an ebike. Looking forward to following your conversion.
I’ve tried selling mine but the recumbent market is extremely soft to non-existent. This would be a perfect bike in the Phoenix area but in Wickenburg and surrounding locals, not so much. I certainly don’t have the hills/mountains of CO but none the less, not the most pleasurable…………….hence the decision to throw another 1G into it and make it very usable. Stay tuned.

Back