SONDORS to debut first electric motorcycle later this month

So at only $5K, if you were considering spending that much on a standard high end Ebike, this might make you pause and think would this be more comfortable and practical if you are trying to commute on standard road ways.
If you want to hit trails too then it would be out of the running obviously.

So at only $5K, if you were considering spending that much on a standard high end Ebike, this might make you pause and think would this be more comfortable and practical if you are trying to commute on standard road ways.
If you want to hit trails too then it would be out of the running obviously.
You’ll also need to register and insure it and have a motorcycle license........some things that need to be considered as well.

You’ll also need to register and insure it and have a motorcycle license........some things that need to be considered as well.

This is what has kept me out of some of the bike builds I have been considering, along with the Sur-Ron. To be legal they need to be registered and it is next to impossible to register them.

If this thing comes with the paperwork to license it, then it will be a great starting point. However, if it lacks the necessary papers then it will be useless to me.

I am still annoyed with myself. I saw a great, fully papered, motorcycle frame go up for sale last summer and I didn't jump fast enough.

That seat though...... owww
I could learn to live with it... ;)
1610749545387.png

Last edited:
I wish they made it with an enclosed storage compartment instead of a hole in the frame, wasted space.

Also, I wish it had at least 100 miles of range.

I'm sure the aftermarket will solve this problem. ;)

Last edited:
As I look at it, my biggest "don't like" is the seat. I am not clear what they were thinking. As far as the hole, I can see closing that with coroplast, or aluminium sheet, and putting more batteries in there, or, as some have said, a storage box.

That said, I am ready to jump. I just have to check with DMV first.

Back