Sondors Fold XS Battery Mile Range

Bluethunder73

Region
USA
Does any body know how many miles can you go on a Sondors Fold XS using a full charged stock LG battery?

Also how much does the stock battery weigh?

My riding is mostly flat hard surfaces like city neighborhood streets and the beach strand.

Sondors advertising says it can go 40 - 60 range, but was more curious what the actual battery riding range is.

40-60 if you're in pedal assist level 1 or 2, no thumb throttle. Haven't really tried it yet. Battery life depends on how much pedal assist or thumb throttle you use, the more you use the less battery you have, which cuts the hours usage. I ride about 6 miles to work on level 3 in about 17-20 mins, over a bridge and when I get to work I've used 1 battery line. Going up hills of any sort you'll lose battery life. It's really hard to tell battery life because, hills,weight,wind, all play a factor

Does any body know how many miles can you go on a Sondors Fold XS using a full charged stock LG battery?

Also how much does the stock battery weigh?

My riding is mostly flat hard surfaces like city neighborhood streets and the beach strand.

Sondors advertising says it can go 40 - 60 range, but was more curious what the actual battery riding range is.
The battery weighs about 3-4 pounds

40-60 if you're in pedal assist level 1 or 2, no thumb throttle. Haven't really tried it yet. Battery life depends on how much pedal assist or thumb throttle you use, the more you use the less battery you have, which cuts the hours usage. I ride about 6 miles to work on level 3 in about 17-20 mins, over a bridge and when I get to work I've used 1 battery line. Going up hills of any sort you'll lose battery life. It's really hard to tell battery life because, hills,weight,wind, all play a factor
Thanks for the information, I am thinking in most of my normal riding conditions I will be able to pedal like a normal bike. Then only use the electric to help out it times when my legs get tired from pedaling. I am thinking of using the bike to ride on my beach strand which is around 23 miles.

You can, but remember, the bike is 75 pounds.i tried but it's heavy, but in the stand use level 2, you get a nice boost and it shouldn't use too much battery, and always take your charger you might find an outlet, even if it's for a few mins

You can, but remember, the bike is 75 pounds.i tried but it's heavy, but in the stand use level 2, you get a nice boost and it shouldn't use too much battery, and always take your charger you might find an outlet, even if it's for a few mins
Thanks for the ideas, I forgot this is a slightly heavier bike.

You're 50 pounds lighter, it'll be just right for you, you'll probably make it you distance and back on 1 charge. My weight and the hills makes the motor work harder so I use a little more battery, enjoy my friend

My Fold XS came set up with 9 levels of pedal assist as follows:

1 - 7%
2 - 14%
3 - 19%
4 - 24%
5 - 35%
6 - 45%
7 - 55%
8 - 75%
9 - 100%

I'm 5'10" and about 178 lbs. I live near the beach so my rides are flat on the street about 75% of the time and on hard packed sand at low tide the rest. I don't go higher than pedal assist 3 on the street or pedal assist 5 on the sand. So far I'm getting at least 40 miles per charge under these circumstances.

I got 48 miles on my last battery charge. The battery level indicator had one blinking red bar when I finished the last ride on that charge.

My Fold XS came set up with 9 levels of pedal assist as follows:

1 - 7%
2 - 14%
3 - 19%
4 - 24%
5 - 35%
6 - 45%
7 - 55%
8 - 75%
9 - 100%

I'm 5'10" and about 178 lbs. I live near the beach so my rides are flat on the street about 75% of the time and on hard packed sand at low tide the rest. I don't go higher than pedal assist 3 on the street or pedal assist 5 on the sand. So far I'm getting at least 40 miles per charge under these circumstances.
I found nine levels (plus 0) of assist to be too granular. In the Advanced Settings I just changed mine to 0-5. Still testing it on the road, but seems great so far. 👍

0 - 0%
1 - 30%
2 - 50%
3 - 70%
4 - 85%
5 - 100%

Back