Some Questions for Voltbike Mariner Owners Before I Buy One Also

StacksAMilli

Hi, very excited to order a Voltbike but have a few questions for those who have ordered or have experience with there newest model of the Voltbike Mariner 500W Limited.

Would it be suitable for a larger man? 6 foot, 6 foot 1, 300 pounds, without any hardware failure (Knowing the seat can be upgraded to a softer seat, and the bike may go a little bit slower, but will it still do the job and won't just snap like a toy?)

How long does it take to arrive / did it take to arrive after purchasing and sending the money, how long it took to ship once paid and how long did it take to arrive once shipped, and did it include tracking?

These are my two final questions to make me pull the trigger on purchasing so I really need some clarification on both, thanks.

1,300lbs? 6,6"? It's more than likely you won't fit the frame.. Seat to arm reach/length is not that long. I think you might be looking for a custom bike frame to fit your needs and ensure safety? Sowwy..

1,300lbs? 6,6"? It's more than likely you won't fit the frame.. Seat to arm reach/length is not that long. I think you might be looking for a custom bike frame to fit your needs and ensure safety? Sowwy..

I don't think the largest person in the world is even 1,300 pounds lol.

I meant, 6 foot - 6 foot 2, around that height range.. And 300 or so pounds.

Lollolololol.. Mmk. Chuckles..:) It could take that weight likely without snapping it in half... but it would likely not be covered by warranty. I've had ~280lb on the bike. I still would be concerned with lack of real estate/reach. When you peddle and any(if any) molson muscle exists you end up moving that with each pedal stroke. If you don't have this issue (not sure of your body type) then at a very min you would need a longer seat post??? Maybe @flbum could help ya out a bit more than I for height I think he is 6' 2"... mention's some info here: https://electricbikereview.com/foru...happy-observations-as-they-happen.7239/page-7

Hope that helps :)

Last edited:
Back