Some questions for owners of R&M Supercharger (or Charger, Nevo, etc.).

Me too, it's only a little bit but it's there. However i do still like eMtb mode being there, i think i get more exercise with it on as my output dictates what the motor helps me with instead of the other way around to a degree.

the way to test that would be to be climbing hard in emtb and flick to turbo. In my experience if I am pedaling hard there is no difference, but if pedaling not so hard I can feel the change. Similarly when pedaling easy in emtb a switching to tour offers no change.

it sounds strange, especially because it is based only on sensations, but if all of you are sure of this it means that it is really true. Perhaps next week I could do a less empirical test through the Nyon and its manual assistance settings: compare my turbo assistance level (I have eMTB) with the 'turbo mode' of a secondary settings using 'custom riding mode' at maximum assistance. I'd like to set custom ride mode exactly if it was a standard config (with Sport and without eMTB). I'd like to replicate same settings of yours. Do you have a scheme of how set the 4 levels of assistance in order to have a standard config? Somewhere , months ago, i believe to have seen an example table in a thread somewhere...but i cannot find it...

Attachments

• Schermata 2018-12-22 alle 13.01.32 (2).png
    Schermata 2018-12-22 alle 13.01.32 (2).png
    105.3 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:
it sounds strange, especially because it is based only on sensations, but if all of you are sure of this it means that it is really true. Perhaps next week I could do a less empirical test through the Nyon and its manual assistance settings: compare my turbo assistance level (I have eMTB) with the 'turbo mode' of a secondary settings using 'custom riding mode' at maximum assistance. I'd like to set custom ride mode exactly if it was a standard config (with Sport and without eMTB). I'd like to replicate same settings of yours. Do you have a scheme of how set the 4 levels of assistance in order to have a standard config? Somewhere , months ago, i believe to have seen an example table in a thread somewhere...but i cannot find it...
I see you are near Lago Maggiore, I have a good friend who lives near Invorio and Arona. Beautiful country between Orta and Maggiore.

Back