Sold the old CCS today

Bruce Arnold

Well, a very pleasant young man came and bought the old CCS today. I offered it at a reasonable amount and, after looking at the bike and taking it for a test ride, he paid the asking price. He had researched ebikes a lot and felt like he was getting a bargain. Which it was, especially when you think about all the accessories, upgrades, and the brand-new rear wheel assembly that I just had replaced when the clutch went out.

Kind of sad, you know? It's been a great companion for over 4000 miles. I'm glad it went to a good home. He's going to use it for commuting and recreation.

I guess it's time to put up a new profile picture with my Scorpion!

Last edited:
Well, a very pleasant young man came and bought the old CCS today. I offered it a reasonable amount and, after looking at the bike and taking it for a test ride, he paid the asking price. He had researched ebikes a lot and felt like he was getting a bargain. Which it was, especially when you think about all the accessories, upgrades, and the brand-new rear wheel assembly that I just had replaced when the clutch went out.

Kind of sad, you know? It's been a great companion for over 4000 miles. I'm glad it went to a good home. He's going to use it for commuting and recreation.

I guess it's time to put up a new profile picture with my Scorpion!
Hate to lose your expertise on the CC’, but look forward to your new reviews.

Back