Snow and Rain

I live in Wisconsin, to me snow and rain cause all of my power equipment to react the same when wet. Radpower bikes, claims the bike travels well in snow and sand. I have read numerous posts here, stating that the rain has ruined many parts of the RadRover.
What I am wondering:
How is the RadRover capable of riding in snow, if the company that builds it recommends keeping it dry?
Has anyone ever ridden their rover in snow? If so, how did it perform then and afterwards?
Thanks for any info on this topic.
Cheers!

I live in Wisconsin, to me snow and rain cause all of my power equipment to react the same when wet. Radpower bikes, claims the bike travels well in snow and sand. I have read numerous posts here, stating that the rain has ruined many parts of the RadRover.
What I am wondering:
How is the RadRover capable of riding in snow, if the company that builds it recommends keeping it dry?
Has anyone ever ridden their rover in snow? If so, how did it perform then and afterwards?
Cheers!

I drove it throughout last winter (in New England) in massive amounts of snow. It's still running perfectly. The main issue with snow/rain is keeping the brakes clean so they don't make horrific noises when you use them. But in terms of the electric motor I had no issues whatsoever.

I drove it throughout last winter (in New England) in massive amounts of snow. It's still running perfectly. The main issue with snow/rain is keeping the brakes clean so they don't make horrific noises when you use them. But in terms of the electric motor I had no issues whatsoever.
This is great news! I "was" planning on riding in the snow this winter, but all of the ruined parts from water have given me second thoughts.
Thank you for taking the time to tell me this great news!
Cheers!

This is great news! I "was" planning on riding in the snow this winter, but all of the ruined parts from water have given me second thoughts.
Thank you for taking the time to tell me this great news!
Cheers!

Have fun man, the bike is a beast. I had to invest on good winterwear/glasses/fenders to survive the frigid weather and the splashes but it's never failed me.

Have fun man, the bike is a beast. I had to invest on good winterwear/glasses/fenders to survive the frigid weather and the splashes but it's never failed me.
My confidence is definitely building, lol. I bought it to ride it, so I guess I will do just that! Hopefully I will be saying the same thing at the end of the winter.
Thanks for your time!
Cheers!

What I am wondering:
Cheers!
I rode all of last winter every
What I am wondering:
Cheers!
Rode it all of last winter in Chicagoland and had no issues. I am able to park my rover in a heated garage though, so everything would melt off overnight leaving me with a clean bike in the morning. Definitely need some fenders as there is quite a bit of spray but there is nothing quite like gliding silently through a few inches of fresh snow. You're gonna love it.

I rode all of last winter every

Rode it all of last winter in Chicagoland and had no issues. I am able to park my rover in a heated garage though, so everything would melt off overnight leaving me with a clean bike in the morning. Definitely need some fenders as there is quite a bit of spray but there is nothing quite like gliding silently through a few inches of fresh snow. You're gonna love it.
I can't wait! Thanks for the info!
Cheers!

Back