Shockstop by Redshirt Sports

smitty

Does anyone have any experience with this stem on an ST-2? I'm not positive that it has come to market yet.

Funny thing I was looking at that today as well, and wondering if it would work on the ST2. It would be nice to have something to help with the bumps from the front wheel... I have a Body Float which works great for the rear. I was looking at doing the front fork retrofit, but it seems that it would add to an already heavy bike.

Funny thing I was looking at that today as well, and wondering if it would work on the ST2. It would be nice to have something to help with the bumps from the front wheel... I have a Body Float which works great for the rear. I was looking at doing the front fork retrofit, but it seems that it would add to an already heavy bike.

Same here, I have the Body Float also and like it very much. I like the looks of the carbon fork and also did not want the added weight of the front shock. This seems to be a decent compromise...

see my review on the Sta-fast stem shock.....I used it for a year and loved it.

I was looking at this for an ST2 S, but not sure it will work as a replacement for the integrated stem.

No since I installed it on an ST2 and it fit so perfectly that no one noticed it was on.

Stem might work great, I know forks do. The bike is heavy not only because of electric parts, but at 28 mph, you need a more "robust" frame and parts. A little extra weight on the front end from quality forks is a good trade-off. Light weight carbon fiber can break. Stromer recalled a bunch early on, after a break, and at 28 miles an hour- fork failure could result…………...

Stem might work great, I know forks do. The bike is heavy not only because of electric parts, but at 28 mph, you need a more "robust" frame and parts. A little extra weight on the front end from quality forks is a good trade-off. Light weight carbon fiber can break. Stromer recalled a bunch early on, after a break, and at 28 miles an hour- fork failure could result…………...

point well taken, thank you!

Back