Shipping

pushkar

PSA-

1. we are getting the next batch of controllers next week. We will be shipping out the motors , upgrades, some UC Pro titanium and Crosstours etc once the next batch is here.

2. We expect the first batch of hydras to be done in 7-10 days. I will reach out with updates individually

3. Helios frames are expected to ship out from Asia in 10-14 days.

It’s showtime. Thanks for your patience.

Yay!
PSA-

1. we are getting the next batch of controllers next week. We will be shipping out the motors , upgrades, some UC Pro titanium and Crosstours etc once the next batch is here.

2. We expect the first batch of hydras to be done in 7-10 days. I will reach out with updates individually

Yay! Thanks for all the updates - exciting for sure

PSA-

🥳🎉🎊🍺🍻🥂

And I hope all of you that get them soon post your videos and pictures! I still have a while to wait and will feed off your joy. @pushkar said the XL Hydra drawings are almost done and will go off to mold makers soon...
-BB

It's been a long wait for us founders, but I suspect it will be worth it.
Luckily for me I've got another ebike that I bought last August, but my wife is not so fortunate. She rides a Pedego Commuter and that piece of junk has broken down twice in the last 8 months and broke down again last week. So, she's REALLY looking forward to her new bike.

And I hope all of you that get them soon post your videos and pictures! I still have a while to wait and will feed off your joy. @pushkar said the XL Hydra drawings are almost done and will go off to mold makers soon...
-BB
I second this - would love to see various pics documenting the build process also. Might even be cool to video a build and then do one of those time lapse videos that shows the process in high speed.

It will also be great for future buyers to see some of the initial color choices people have made on real bikes in decent lighting conditions to potentially help them make their choice easier.

PSA-

So realistically June for the Helios @pushkar? Shipping around the start of April, clearing the ports/customs by the end of April/early May, crossing the country and then two weeks to build.

We get DDP airshipping. Just trying ot get the frames shipped by in the next couple of weeks. So shoudl be late April / early May for delivery right now.

I second this - would love to see various pics documenting the build process also. Might even be cool to video a build and then do one of those time lapse videos that shows the process in high speed.

It will also be great for future buyers to see some of the initial color choices people have made on real bikes in decent lighting conditions to potentially help them make their choice easier.
Great suggestion. We are trying to set up cameras in the build stations - the goal is to personalize the process. I am looking for broadcasting tools but definitely #great idea.

Great suggestion. We are trying to set up cameras in the build stations - the goal is to personalize the process. I am looking for broadcasting tools but definitely #great idea.
I think it’s an awesome idea. To have build pics or a video to go along with the bike would just add to the purchase experience. The bike I just got from another nameless company didn’t offer that :rolleyes:

Do you guys have suggestions on what tech to use? We can do a trial run next week if the setup is not that complicated. We have cameras / etc. and internet....

Thoughts/ suggestions ?

Do you guys have suggestions on what tech to use? We can do a trial run next week if the setup is not that complicated. We have cameras / etc. and internet....

Thoughts/ suggestions ?
I think you can use GoPro cameras and then the software allows you to do timelapse editing. But I'm not 100%. Alternatively, timelapse is an option on an iPhone, so just get a tripod and move the phone as necessary.

Thoughts/ suggestions ?

Some industries on special builds actually take pictures of the finished product before they pack it up and ship it out, and email it to the buyer, it's quick and easy to do, and it let's the buyer know he will have their new item very soon, seems to work very well for them. Pumps up the buyer who will sometimes share the picture on social media and forums just like this.

Some industries on special builds actually take pictures of the finished product before they pack it up and ship it out, and email it to the buyer, it's quick and easy to do, and it let's the buyer know he will have their new item very soon, seems to work very well for them. Pumps up the buyer who will sometimes share the picture on social media and forums just like this.
What a good idea

Thoughts/ suggestions ?
Well the newer iPhones have time lapse capabilities.

Back