Shipping Lectric XP

I got my FX tracking number on 7/20...
That was when the label was created in Montclair CA...
My ebike has not moved since then.
Just so you know. My scheduled arrival is 7/24...
I doubt that it will arrive then.

But my inner tubes that were shipped from Phoenix on 7/21 WILL BE HERE Tomorrow.
I can put them is place-of-honor and pray to them for the safe arrival of my eBike. ;)
Hello. I'm in Phoenix and my XP is on its way. I've done a little research on upgrades, etc., please tell me about these tubes.. thanks!

I just got those tubes. I just ordered tubes and tires when I ordered the XP.
The tubes that I just received have no name on them.
The tires are CST BFT 20x4.0.
But still no ebike. Next week maybe.
just A heads up most flat tires are pinch flats, tube gets pinched by rim, tires loses pressure over time sometimes in as little as a week I would run tires close to 30lbs to avoid this and put slim in the tubes to avoid flats completely.

got tracking on wed and still hasnt moved getting bad in California I have step through coming in august that one might be a mistake and I will get it in the spring

got tracking on wed and still hasnt moved getting bad in California I have step through coming in august that one might be a mistake and I will get it in the spring
Same with me... Label sent to FedEx, that's it. Expected arrival to long island in 2 days.

Just got my tracking number now with a delivery date of 7/30! Only two days. From what i been reading add a couple of days! Maybe cause Montclair is 10 miles away from me 😀

It has arrived. All I had to do was fill the tires and I was ready to go. Took it out for about 6 hours. Rode from midtown to L.I.C then to Astoria and then back to midtown. I love it

Attachments

• IMG_20200727_155104_300.jpg
    IMG_20200727_155104_300.jpg
    540.3 KB · Views: 349
I got my XP delivered by FedEx.
They did not deliver my Kryptonite lock, cuz they said nobody was HOME....
But they still left the XP in the Lobby.
I personally do not ship with FedEx anymore if I have a choice....
But I Did Get My eBike. So I am pleased. I am going out riding now. ☺

My XP arrived yesterday and the box was in great shape and the bike is in absolutely perfect shape (no chips, nothing bent and everything works normally). I did have to tighten the brake locking nuts on the handlebars, but that's it.

Last edited:
Back