Shipping Lectric XP

Yowsa.... Just got my email today.

Black Lectric XP ordered on 6/18/20. Order # 167xx.

Expected delivery according to FedEx is 7/20/20.

I am sooo...... excited.

I am getting back into riding after a considerable number of years. Already been ordering/gathering some parts
and accessories for the new bike. Spare inner tubes, seatpost, seat, bike patches, tire liners, light for riding
in the evening (brighter than what it comes with already). etc.

So, I am well on my way to 'accessorizing'....hehe.

You get your fed ex#? I did. From Phoenix to Los Angeles. I hope its here by saturday. Sorting hub nearby. Shouldnt take too long. Its been a month already.
No FedEx. Just the general notice that they're ahead of schedule. I'm still guessing they'll ship 7/25-7/30 & we'll get it the first week in August (6/20 170xx order).

Order 165XX. Ordered June 17th. Received an email July 14th that my shipment was on the way. According to Fedex, it didn't actually start moving from Phoenix until the night of July 15th. It's now in Colorado (where I live), and Fedex is saying it will be delivered today, July 17th. Fingers crossed.

Bike got here. No damage to the box. Everything was nicely packaged. Smashed 3 miles. Did an extra 2 to work. Fully charged. Really nice bike. Fun to accelerate out of a turn.

Back