Shipping Lectric XP

Just got delivered..seemed well packed...no damage that I see...oh and I got a pannier bag with it (nice surprise). Topping off the battery..adding some accessories and then taking it out.

Took one week from getting shipping number. Number on monday picked up by fedex on Thursday. Sent to me on Friday via a couple of sorting hubs.

Just got delivered..seemed well packed...no damage that I see...oh and I got a pannier bag with it (nice surprise). Topping off the battery..adding some accessories and then taking it out.

Took one week from getting shipping number. Number on monday picked up by fedex on Thursday. Sent to me on Friday via a couple of sorting hubs.
Same here, no damages or scratches and got a free bag as well. Managed to take it out for a little stock and had a blast. Now to let it finish charging and mod!

Ordered a black XP on June 2nd. Order #152XX. No word yet.

That makes me think an August delivery is more likely for my June 20, #17xxx order.

edit: Just got this.
"We are about one week ahead of schedule and have already begun shipping our July pre-order bikes.
For an idea for when your bike will ship, it is best to estimate 4-5 weeks from the time you initially placed your order."

Last edited:
That makes me think an August delivery is more likely for my June 20, #17xxx order.

edit: Just got this.
"We are about one week ahead of schedule and have already begun shipping our July pre-order bikes.
For an idea for when your bike will ship, it is best to estimate 4-5 weeks from the time you initially placed your order."
Got the same message this afternoon. (I ordered mine on June 5th.)

Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow, fedex shows it left Phoenix on friday and th3n was back in Phoenix on Saturday then left again so who knows lol

I called and changed my order for an XP for July and a step thru for August. They said a lot of people have done this. It will probably speed up the July bike but looking mid August for the step thru.
Got this email the other day. You might be on to something.

(I ordered 06/16/20)

1593619099425.png

I had a white and black ordered on May 28th, order #148XX. The white arrived on June 30th. On July 1st I got a shipping notice on the black bike with delivery scheduled for 7-6. I spoke to Lectric and they confirmed that buyers were switching from the standard model to the Step Thru which was freeing up some standard bikes. I believe white is more popular with women, so I am speculating that is why my white model arrived sooner than the black one.

No damage to mine however the pedal on the left side simply will not unfold, seems like the paint is to think to let it click into place. Took a small piece of sandpaper to it but no luck. Guess i wont be riding till next week some time.

Last edited:
No damage to mine however the pedal on the left side simply will not unfold, seems like the paint is to think to let it click into place. Took a small piece of sandpaper to it but no luck. Guess i wont be riding till next week some time.
have pics?

Update 7-3-20

Ordered a black XP on June 2nd. Order #152XX. Got the FedEx shipping notification that originally said that the bike would be delivered 7-6-20. After a day it switched to 7-7-20 delivery, and last night the package was officially picked up by FedEx and the date moved again to 7-8-20 delivery.

I have to say this was worth the wait. I have not owned a bike since i was probably 13. Im 40 now and i absolutely love this bike. I got up early this morning and rode a total of 20 miles. I 7sed a combination of PAS 1-5 and some throttle only. I mainly tried to pedal with zero assist as im trying to lose weight and im come to one sindle conclusion....i am way out of shape lol.

Update 7-3-20

Ordered a black XP on June 2nd. Order #152XX. Got the FedEx shipping notification that originally said that the bike would be delivered 7-6-20. After a day it switched to 7-7-20 delivery, and last night the package was officially picked up by FedEx and the date moved again to 7-8-20 delivery.

My 5-28 order #148XX for my black XP also has been revised from 7-6 arrival to 7-7. This notice came in late yesterday. At least the expanded shipping detail shows it has departed Chadler, Arizona. I assume the holiday is causing the delay. I actually expected that there would be another day in transit over the original notice.

Mine was scheduled for delivery today and has said so for several days on FedEx's tracking site. It's been sitting in their hub since 1:00am today, and now they've pushed it to tomorrow. Good thing these people don't have to suffer any monetary fees for delaying shipments. They'd go broke. Sunny day here today, rain tomorrow. Go figure.

Back