Shipping bikes from US

sloth011

Hey,
I saw this bike called 2015 IZIP E3 Dash, and I'm really interested in buying it... The only problem is that it seems only to be available in the US...
Now my question is, if anybody of you knows a business where I can send the package to which ships it to my doorstep overseas then and handles all the importing things (preferably cheap)...
Thanks in advance!

Hey,
I saw this bike called 2015 IZIP E3 Dash, and I'm really interested in buying it... The only problem is that it seems only to be available in the US...
Now my question is, if anybody of you knows a business where I can send the package to which ships it to my doorstep overseas then and handles all the importing things (preferably cheap)...
Thanks in advance!

I lived in Canada for two years (Waterloo, Ontario) and I have seen a lot of my friends go to Detroit/ Cleveland and bring back TV's or other electronic items.
I guess, you could drive to nearby U.S city and pick up a bike and drive back. Shouldn't be a problem.
A friend of mine here, @oilerlord bought his Ebikes here and drove them back to Edmonton.

I lived in Canada for two years (Waterloo, Ontario) and I have seen a lot of my friends go to Detroit/ Cleveland and bring back TV's or other electronic items.
I guess, you could drive to nearby U.S city and pick up a bike and drive back. Shouldn't be a problem.
A friend of mine here, @oilerlord bought his Ebikes here and drove them back to Edmonton.
Well... The nearest US city would be more than 10.000 km away + I would need to drive over the North Atlantic to get there :D, so it's gonna be a bit of a problem to reach it...
I currently live in Israel that's why I was asking that question

You may want to try a company like reship.com. The are many out there that will reship packages from the US - we use a couple to get stuff to Norway that we can't get shipped directly.

Of course, there are particular problems with ebike batteries so you should contact them and ask explicitly if there will be issues and not rely on their online info pages.

You may want to try a company like reship.com. The are many out there that will reship packages from the US - we use a couple to get stuff to Norway that we can't get shipped directly.

Of course, there are particular problems with ebike batteries so you should contact them and ask explicitly if there will be issues and not rely on their online info pages.
Thanks for your help!

Back