Share your Rides, Photos, videos & experience

Went on a short ride after I ate Tacos (turkey isn to as good) ndeveryone was sick. about 1200 feet of climbing I na couple of miles. I thought I felt better but it was hard and I had peak of 167bpm thats pretty high for me. usually I would have to do more then 450 watts to get that high. I cant eat carbs so I ate my tacos with a spoon.
my route had a private road so I had to backtrack a bit. I just wanted to go up this steep hill I was hoping it would be easier but I was feeling a bit sick so it was pretty hard. got to try when I don't have a cold. still managed 130bpm average even with the long downhill
65957265173__F03A1C3A-C2D5-4EF5-BD95-F379B4D5603C.jpeg
IMG_3613.jpg
IMG_3612.jpeg
IMG_1242.jpeg

Went on a short ride after I ate Tacos (turkey isn to as good) ndeveryone was sick. about 1200 feet of climbing I na couple of miles. I thought I felt better but it was hard and I had peak of 167bpm thats pretty high for me. usually I would have to do more then 450 watts to get that high. I cant eat carbs so I ate my tacos with a spoon.
my route had a private road so I had to backtrack a bit. I just wanted to go up this steep hill I was hoping it would be easier but I was feeling a bit sick so it was pretty hard. got to try when I don't have a cold. still managed 130bpm average even with the long downhill
View attachment 107909View attachment 107910View attachment 107911View attachment 107912

Wow Foofer, that hill.
Definitely need some serious torque.

Wow Foofer, that hill.
Definitely need some serious torque.
ya I thinks 20% but I need to try it when I am feeling really good I could only do 450 watts and that was hard. we did one like that on our e tandem it was so hard we just made it up.

Back