Sgodde comfort seat

Bruce 55

Can someone let me know if they have tried this seat ?? I’m getting one very sore bottom and have adjusted the seat a few times .. it’s the nose of the seat that digs into me .... anyone advise would be much appreciated!

I don't have experience with this brand but there is a fairly lengthy thread covering saddles HERE .

Your bike saddle is a very personal choice that may take a few iterations to get the best fit. Matching the saddle design to your 'sit bones' is an important first step. Component supplier WTB offers their Fit Right System to help with this. Other manufacturers have other approaches.

With saddle width dialed in, adjustments for height, tilt and fore/aft position are next. There are online videos covering each of these topics. This site provides a decent tutorial covering all 3 adjustment topics.

Your LBS can help with all of this. Check in with them as well. You'll be glad you did.

Ride On! 😎

Please clarify what you are asking. You bought the Sgodde saddle and it is uncomfortable, or you are thinking of buying the Sgodde because the stock saddle on your bike is uncomfortable?

No I’m thinking about getting one ... the seat that came with the bike is very hard for me and uncomfortable me ... made quit a few different adjustments to no avail ...

Back