Serial number on Load75?

marektel

Hi,

Anyone know where to find the serial number on the Load75?

I'm trying to register the bike with San Francisco police and they ask for that -- presumably it would help if it was somewhere on the frame?

The one I see is on a sticker with the VIN-like number (this Load75 is a high speed).

Any tips?
Thanks
Marek

Hi,

Anyone know where to find the serial number on the Load75?

I'm trying to register the bike with San Francisco police and they ask for that -- presumably it would help if it was somewhere on the frame?

The one I see is on a sticker with the VIN-like number (this Load75 is a high speed).

Any tips?
Thanks
Marek
Normally the serial number is on the right side of the rear suspension. It’sa white sticker that also includes the frame number. Some dealers do remove it due to aesthetics.

if you don’t have it anymore please send me a on with your frame number and I can supply it to you.
Or send an email to [email protected]

Normally the serial number is on the right side of the rear suspension. It’sa white sticker that also includes the frame number. Some dealers do remove it due to aesthetics.

if you don’t have it anymore please send me a on with your frame number and I can supply it to you.
Or send an email to [email protected]

thanks, I’m looking for a number that isn’t easily removable - since this number is for the police in case my bike is stolen. I’ll hunt around for that frame number.

thanks, I’m looking for a number that isn’t easily removable - since this number is for the police in case my bike is stolen. I’ll hunt around for that frame number.
The Frame Number is engraved and starts with WRJ it should be somewhere near the drive unit. It might be under the battery so you might have to remove the battery.

Back